• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fire Rambis

Snag

Yeah, they wouldn't have trouble putting fans in the seats that's for sure. Might become a hotter ticket than the Lakers.

You really think Bledsoe was that bad? When I saw him he seemed to do some good things but not that I watched them alot but the few times I did I though he was pretty decent with better potential than what we have (flynn)

How many are you are pumped up for the ping-pong lottery show I can't wait. Do any of you know what channel it's going to be on?

I didn't get to watch as much college BB as I normally do. In fact, I didn't get to see Kyrie Irving play at all.

However, watching the tournament I really like Brandon Knight from Kentucky. He's got nice size for a PG, shoots well from the outside, shines in crunch time and has the type of frame where it looks like he'll be able to add some muscle and overpower defenders when driving to the hoop.

The only thing that look a little shaky was his ball handling from time to time. It goes without saying that's an issue for a PG, but it's one of the easiest skills to improve.

He hasn't said definitively if he's entering the draft or staying at UK.

We need a little of the lynx luck. Dont they have like 4 #1 picks on there roster? What did we do to deserve all this bad luck?

I would trade Johnny Flynn for Maya Moore straight up.

This year's talent pool sucks. Harrison Barnes just announced he was staying in college along with Perry Jones, Sullinger, etc. Chad Ford (ESPN) has it going Kyrie Irving, Derrick Williams, Enes Kanter and Valanciunas...YUCK.

Maybe they'll throw the Wolves a bone this year since there is no "can't miss" player available. Either that or we'll get the #3 in a two player draft as usual. I would go Kemba Walker #3 if that happened. I'm not real high on foreign big men.

If we get #1 pick, I say we go with Irving, even if Rubio comes over. We can run Rubio, Irving, Beasley, Love and Darko/Jordan/Gasol/Kaman. Irving plays off the ball when he was playing in college. If we get #2-4, we go Biyombo. This kid is something special, averages 6 points, 5 boards and 2 blocks a game playing 17 minutes. He can be a threat in the post and Love can step outside for 3s. Drafting Biyombo means we're set at center.

Rubio/Ridnour

Wes/Webster/ELlington/memphis picks

Beasley/Webster/Tolliver/memphis picks

Love/Randolph/Tolliver

Biyombo/Darko/Pek

Why draft Derrick Williams when we have Beasley? Lets hope Khan don't F this draft up. SO what you guys think?

Beasley is a great talent but he just doesn't play hard.

Ridnour is a horrible point guard.

Darko is well Darko. Nothing special.

Williams would be much better than Beasley. I like Beasley but he could be so much better if he made an effort.

It's a two person draft by most accounts. Irving and Williams.

We need a slasher who can get to the hole and score.

This team is just plain AWFUL!!

Biyombo is probably too small to play center. He's 6'9" and can jump out of the gym, but he'd get over powered by legit 7 footers.

He'll probably be more of a Serge Ibaka type player with a raw offensive game, but good defense/rebounding and a high energy guy.

Might be a good fit for the Wolves, however, with their lack of interest in playing defense.

Biyombo is only 6'9" but he has a 7'7" wingspan. Hasheem Thabeet is 7'1-2" and have a wingspan of 7'6". I won't be worry about Biyombo being undersized at the 5.

Kahn will Fire Rambis and have no coach for the draft again. Then he will take two power forwards since we have a bunch unless he takes two point guards like he did with Rubio and Flynn. What a great basketball mind we have running this organization.

• 1 month later...

ESPN is reporting that Rambis is fired. Wow. What a terrible franchise. Kahn must go too, and Glen Taylor needs to sell this team. New owner, new GM, new coach.

I wish they would have done this a few months ago, at this point, they may have just held on to him for another year. But it isnt like the players we have were working all that great in his system anyhow. I think the team is committed in trying to win this year, and I think they will be going after a popular face for a coach. I am glad they did it anyhow. Better late then never!

I would love to see Sam Mitchell

I am all for that. A former coach of the year that knows MN. Let's do it.

kinda mad they didn't do this earlier and have the chance to let Dwayne Casey redeem himself here!!