• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

NCAA Tourny

scsavre

Yale scored on the PP, 3-1.

O'neil from Yale just got ejected for contact to the head to Jake Hendrikson. I thought it was a 2, but the 5 and eject was a little much.

We just scored again, 4-1. Still lots of PP time left.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cbrooks

• solbes

• scsavre

• missioncontrol26

Got a radio station 94.1 out of Duluth. Sounds like Yale is gooning it up. 5-1 Go Dogs

Sobles I agree with you. I think it was a 2 not a 5 and a game. Sure did help swing the momentum back to UMD though after O'Neil scored.

ESPN not going to be happy with east teams losing. What's next? All WCHA teams play in same region? Is frozen 4 set already so we don't see juggling to appease ESPN. Dogs looking strong and composed.

Yale scored on the PP, 3-1.

O'neil from Yale just got ejected for contact to the head to Jake Hendrikson. I thought it was a 2, but the 5 and eject was a little much.

We just scored again, 4-1. Still lots of PP time left.

Watched the replay a few times and they did bang heads even though the check did start chest to chest. To bad for Yale but I am backing the dogs !!!!

Thankfully the brackets are set. East VS. Northeast and West VS. Midwest in the semifinals.

I'm sure they vowed never to have another 2005 where it was all WCHA F4. Glad to see it shaping up so nicely.

You also have to the love the parity of the NCAA tourney. #1 seed really means nothing the past few years. Lots of upsets by 3's and 4's.

We got 2 tickets to both sessions, so really looking forward to it.

Guess I'll root for the Sioux tomorrow as the X would be a great atmosphere that way. I'm hoping these Tigers can turn things around.

Sounds like Yale is gooning it up.

I'm sorry - that is funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Dont do it Solbes.

You know what is real funny, Durring the Sioux game I was smack dab in the middle of Sioux fans. I clapped, once or twice too. I even went to the game with Sioux fans.

Stinking sioux.

"]You know what is real funny, Durring the Sioux game I was smack dab in the middle of Sioux fans. I clapped, once or twice too. I even went to the game with Sioux fans.

Stinking sioux.

Rooting for the Sioux. That has to hurt. gringrin

Well whoever I root for today, it should be an entertaining game. I gotta think that OT loss stung a little for Denver so they will come out with some fire. North Dakota has had no problems playing well to whoever their opponent has been.

Is this ND team better than that of the DOT line from a few years ago? Is Dell better than whoever their goalie was back then?

Solbes, this is the best UND team that I have seen since there 2000 champioship team. Dell is as good as lamoureux or Jordan Praise. This team doesn't have any weaknesses. They have 7 defensemen who could start on any team. They have four lines they roll the first three lines are good or great with the fourth line being OK. Power kill is really good. Powerplay is decent but they seem to give up a shorthander every now and then. Thats probably the weakest link in there armor IMO. They don't take alot of dumb penalties like other teams in the past. This team is deep. It would be a shame if they don't win today.

North dakota can be good, but they can be pretty average too. It will be a good game. 4-2.

It would be nice having UND in STP for purposes to help the crowd. But then you also have to deal with them too. And it will be packed either way. I really hope that the Dogs show up with a rowdy crowd. So far I give them the award for lamest crowd at the X. Im tired of the Sioux. Lets get the Dogs their first title.

I hate Denver, but I hate the Sioux even more, they have the worst, and obnoxious fans that know nothing about hockey. But they do show up and cheer like crazy. obviously not talking about you guys on here.

I think I will be at the 4 either way.

I hate to even mention the Gophs right now.

3-2-2 is their record against the teams that are going to be in the frozen 4 this year.

Stinking Gophers.

Scott you must have some bad expirence with UND fans? You got no love for the fans.

Had to miss first period yesterday. They looked great offensively in the second but a lot of little defensive mistakes that a team like Denver will capitalize on. They were definitely told to let off the gas in the third. Looked like a lot of short shifting saving for today. Anyone else getting really tired of refs not even attempting to get their skates out of the way? Need to show them some old school vids of their predecessors white knucling it from the glass. Glass most likely higher now but make some effort.

Time to run the Sioux flag up the pole and crack one.

I know what you mean about the refs Bryce. In the third period UND had its third or fourth line out in the PP. I didn't see much of the first two lines in the third so they should be rested up.

Raise that flag. Cheers

I agree the Dogs don't have near the crowd dynamics of the Sioux. But this is a once in 30 year type thing for them where their team is pretty good and they come as close to hosting the F4 as they ever will. Also I don't see them repeating next year with a few key seniors and some potential junior jumps on the horizon. I REALLY hope people up in the Twin Ports, and former alums realize this and buy tickets to support their team.

I think the Sioux have a better team than DU, but there's something about Brittain that makes me think he can stonewall them. Could be a low scoring game today with those two guys in net.

Stinking Sioux. I like the fans in general. Its just so many of them have no idea about hockey. They just go to go. Cant fault them for that though I guess. Just a lot of drunks complaining and yelling. I have a ton of bad experience with them. Good experience too though.

Go dogs.

I think the Sioux have a better team than DU, but there's something about Brittain that makes me think he can stonewall them. Could be a low scoring game today with those two guys in net.

NoDak definitely has the most depth and raw talent in the nation, but Denver has shown they can shut them down and play right along with them. Zucker will be a key for Denver, a major threat with his young talent. Should be another great battle between these two teams today. also expecting a pretty tight, low scoring game with the great tenders in net.