• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2011 Get to Gator Lake UPDATED 10/31/2011....Please Read

Gordie

HBS will NEVER... BE IN MY HOUSE............. EVER

You're half way there. Now if we can ween you off those cheap plastic decoys your welcome to spear with me anytime!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gordie

• bassNspear

• MJ1657

• Archerysniper

Just remember BNS that when the phone rings laugh and its me again and again

So lets get a count on how many are dedicated to going so I can figure out a payment thing

Hey guys, probably won't be staying at the resort with you since we have a cabin right in that area, but I'm about 99% sure I'm coming this year. Hope to see the famed HBS in action gordie!

I'll be there elwood for sure with MJ,Dealer and Dorkfish but we have our own cabin reserved.

By the way gordie, i still need to show you some of those lakes around the nashwauk area. you open for a full weekend of spearing sometime this winter? low-pressure lakes full of nice pike!!!

I will have to open my calender up hmmm lets see YEP I'm free and we will have to figure out a date. I was just up in that neck of the woods a few weeks ago and was thinking of a couple of those lake but never got to hit any of them but i did manage to find a couple others.

Another goal of mine is to help others in finding out what this sport is all about and just how addicting it can be and you dont always have to throw your spear to enjoy what comes into veiw under the ice.

I will have to open my calender up hmmm lets see YEP I'm free and we will have to figure out a date. I was just up in that neck of the woods a few weeks ago and was thinking of a couple of those lake but never got to hit any of them but i did manage to find a couple others.

Another goal of mine is to help others in finding out what this sport is all about and just how addicting it can be and you dont always have to throw your spear to enjoy what comes into veiw under the ice.

So when are we going grin

elwood, how many bodies can we have total?

this what they sent me for info and this is from a previuos post and if we need more we can get another cabin

Okay. The cabin I have you down for is #6 the wild life refuge. this one

has 10 beds, two of those are queens. So with couples there is 12 people.

Then there is two rollaways and two double fotons. It is rated for 8 so

there are extra people charges for over 8 which is $25 a night. The cabin

runs $300 a night for 8. When you add people you also get to devid by

more.

I am still commited to going and looking forward to see everyone. Hopefully a few fish too.

Bowhunt

sounds good. I know its a long ways away, but do we have an idea on who might be coming so we can have a mind set if it is we need to block off another cabin??

ADD YOUR NAME

I'LL START IT OFF

Gordie aka elwood and possibly Joey My son

I also know two others that will be going so thats 4 so far

Heidi n I will be there I believe. smile hope to bring my new perm this year!

Whats with the "I believe" ??? laughgrin Of course you will be there.

Heidi n I will be there I believe. smile hope to bring my new perm this year!

Hey Buddy Hows it going You'll be there besides you gotta see me get the trophy back laugh

im planning on comming. is there room for me in the cabin?

will bring 4 wheeler and hopefully the new 4*4 aluminum house!!!

we can make room behindthehead and with the rough estimate count I have we will be needing a second cabin

I need an accruate count guys so we can figure out accomidations for us and a way for us to make a payment arrangements

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

we can make room behindthehead and with the rough estimate count I have we will be needing a second cabin

I need an accruate count guys so we can figure out accomidations for us and a way for us to make a payment arrangements

Thanks

I will set up a Paypal account for this this weekend and starting monday we can hopefully get some of you guys to commit

My granpa will be coming too I think, I know for sure ill be there with heidi. Anyone figure out cost yet per person?

What's the ice like for Winnie that time of year?

Are you guys planning on driving with houses, or taking portables?

I'm using up all of my vacation time in November, so I can't commit, but if I happen to be home that weekend I'd love to come up!!! (I could stay in my shack if there's no room left.)

Last year they were just starting to drive on the ice when we went. Noone from our group chanced it though we used atv's.

We all used portable houses. Dixon Lake resort rents houses in the same area we were in.

It would be great if you can make it.

Well I tried and tried but I cant seem to get a PP acount working so i will have to figure something else out for us to use..

BNS you got the greatest poker face of anyone I ever met... I still coulda swore you had a 2 high in your hand laugh

Good luck buddy

I have paypal... works fine lol anyways I have my own cabin I invited my gma n gpa to come so we have the last cabin available for the weekend reserved to hopefully that opens some spots up in the main cabin. All I need to know is if I should bring a 4wheeler or if I'm gonna get a shuttle for heidi my gpa n I plus my perm portable?

I have a paypal account also but was trying to get our GTG its own but for some reason it wont let me build it confused

So we can us my acount. now to figure out a total cost for each person

Thats why I need an accrate count on whos going to stay in a cabin and who is renting there own

I have paypal... works fine lol anyways I have my own cabin I invited my gma n gpa to come so we have the last cabin available for the weekend reserved to hopefully that opens some spots up in the main cabin. All I need to know is if I should bring a 4wheeler or if I'm gonna get a shuttle for heidi my gpa n I plus my perm portable?

I would avoid riding to the lake with BNS if I were you this year. Its more work then walking!!! grin

I have a paypal account also but was trying to get our GTG its own but for some reason it wont let me build it confused

So we can us my acount. now to figure out a total cost for each person

Thats why I need an accrate count on whos going to stay in a cabin and who is renting there own

Me, Mollie, Dealer, Dealer jr. and The Archery Sniper will have our own cabin.