• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Great article about our Timberwolves!

abcnerdd

i wonder if the wolves know its not golf and the lowest score doesnt win, they keep blowing leads and losing the few games i watch each year same thing everytime

I think this team is very close to being a good team. Whether it is another player to add to the bunch, and get rid of a few. Or if they just need a little more time to grow into each owns role, but they are close. Almost all of their losses are within 8 points.

If they only could play good solid d in the 4th we would have another 5-9 wins......maybe the Girlies would take Elington/Brewer and a 2nd round pick for Mayo.....I don't really like Mayo as he has to shoot 20 times to get into a game but I think he would fit into this team and give them another young talent that can score!

great foul by flynn at the end of the game there when DJ Augustine was shooting that 3 sick But i agree i think they need one more player to make this team good. is it me or does mike beasley look stoned all the time?

if he is stoned playing like that I have no problem with it but yeah he does look dazed out there!!

A nice needed win last night by the Wolves. It is nice to see Love step up with Beasly out of the line up. If we only had one more go to guy, I think this team would be a contender!

if ricky comes over next year like they are hoping im excited for next year, i got a kick out of the star trib yesterday talking about some of the draft choices, instead of flynn we could have had Stephen Curry imagine that as our starting line up