• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hump Day!

JigginGopher

This week is dragging along sooo slow! Glad its Wednesday and sloping toward Saturday finally! Very jealous of whoever gets to head to their piece of heaven tomorrow for the weekend. I have to work till late friday so i'll be heading up early saturday morn (which doesnt make a difference to me as i probably wont be able to sleep much Friday night anyway). Good luck to everyone on a successful and safe hunting weekend!

Gonna take a half day off from work friday and grab the memory card from my trail camera to see what's on the card! Then go to the field we have permission to goose hunt and hopefully pull the trigger on some geese!

Then saturday after goose hunting in the morning, jump in the boat and pull some lips on some bluegills, then clean up and get in the tree stand and hopefully get a big fat doe to walk by me to make the day complete! grin

The week is going slow. But its all down hill from here.

Will be hunting hard all weekend!!!! Can't wait to here stories monday!!!!

Heading up north Friday.

CJ

Just adding to the hype: it's deer deer deer in my back yard today! And front yard, and along the side. I'm a city slicker. They go from the neighbors crab apple to my wifes garden to our crab apple tree. I kick them out. Fawns that just lost their spots. Does that have 3" apples in their mouths. And the bachelors, the big one had his head up my apple tree! The wife says "shoot 'em". And I can't!