• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Jerkbait fails to cash in!!!!

jerkbait

I'll keep you posted on how we're doing...So far of the 9 that have been hit...only 4 have been hit more than once...and just two of them have been hit more than once in the daylite....this all happened in our last two checks so we're hoping somemore of the bears we have hitting settle in and start hitting regular and at shootable times.... we're hoping we can get on at least one this Saturday and take a bear out...but time will tell! Two years ago when we hunted this area we took one out on the grouse opener and the final bear on the last weekend of Sept...But I've also harvested at least 3 bears in that area on the last or second to the last day of the season over the years!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boar

• jerkbait

• CANOPY SAM

• HooknHorns

Wow, did'nt sleep well last night, busy weekend ahead an a crazy wirlwind going on I really didnt realized what I typed, I mean i knew what i typed but..... anyway, To much rain to get to my river botom to grease up my North America's largest rodent species. Although I dont think it would hurt if my North America's largest rodent species was wet. My North Americas larget rodent species probablye wouldnt be very aromatic when it got wet thou. Just stop raining. Boar

Hey JB do ya have bird hunter that are actually going thru the woods you bait? Sorry to hear about the dry spell, jkeep an eye on it though, never know whne Mr. big wanders thru, just like tip up fishing. Boar

I honestly don't know if they are going through the woods or not. I just know there was alot of the hunters around last weekend. Lots of people driving down the snowmobile trail looking for grouse. I checked again last night, nothing. I will keep checking everyday yet. I can't complain to much since I definetly had my chance to cash in. I just keep thinking hunger should kick in again.

Yea I finally got in an hunt the beaver carcase like I've been wanting but nothings been in sice I took one outa there, so we'll see what the castor smell can bring in. Just gota ride it out. With all the acorns has me thinking that I'm sure they must be done dropping by now but.... the mass amount that a squirel can cash away, a bear can still gourge himself on a nut cash, an for every one squrile there is one acorn cash so....Hard to say though. Good luck boar

Nothing new on my end. Regreased up the 2 sites yesterday. Smells like fried chicken now. Hopefully this rain don't wash it away.

Yea going in to check tomorrow had confirmation all weekend an wanted to get out an check yesterday an to day but the wirlwind took over, hopefully. Boar