• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Strait Meat Honker

tracker x-2

If you like it, go buy one. There are many good calls on the market these days. Foiles is a great call for the money and it's spendy. Many cheaper calls will kill and work as good but calls are piece of art to me.

Great call. You will be happy. I own C & S, Grounds and Foiles calls and like them all, but Foiles is still my go to.

I have a straight meat honker and a Zink moneymaker, lets just say I dont use the Moneymaker all that much anymore after purchasing the straight meat! Would buy another foiles call in a heartbeat.

I have a straight meat honker and a Zink moneymaker, lets just say I dont use the Moneymaker all that much anymore after purchasing the straight meat! Would buy another foiles call in a heartbeat.

Thats good to know cuz that was the other option i was looking at. It says they come pre tuned did you do any adjusting yourself or where you happy with the tone?

well they do come from the factory ready to go to the field, but mine i tuned alittle higher pitched and alittle easier to snap. You will just have to play with it and it's really what ever you get used to! Try and blow someone elses SMH everyone's different in their own way! but I love the call certinaly a improvement from the big river flute

Tracker I would recommend going to your local scheels and having them show you how to tune a call or look at some of the tutorials online. If you know how to tune a call to get out of it what you want than just pull the trigger. You will be happy.