• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Twins Magic Number

hcmpls1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hcmpls1

• mr_jman

• mrklean

• Big Tom

Time to just get everyone healthy and if we still have a shot at the best record playing the low quality of teams we play the next 2 weeks.... Lets go for it! Hope the # falls to 2 by late tonight!

Stayed up late just to post.... MAGIC # is 2.... I imagine if the Twins win tomorrow I won't be the only one staying up to see if it happens tonight! (it's 12:07am)

Is it wrong for me to want both the Twins and White Sox to win today? I'll be at the game Wed afternoon and would be thrilled to see them clinch that way.

But I guess that's a little selfish of me. If we clinch late tonight, that would be cool too smile GO TWINS!!

Is it wrong for me to want both the Twins and White Sox to win today? I'll be at the game Wed afternoon and would be thrilled to see them clinch that way.

But I guess that's a little selfish of me. If we clinch late tonight, that would be cool too smile GO TWINS!!

I won't be at the game tomorrow but agree with you... It'd be nice for the Twins to clinch in front of the fans as opposed to after midnight tonight. Either way it’ll be sweet!

VERY NICE!!! After 2 years of last minute drama, I kinda like the relative ease of 2010. Let's go get that home field now AND get some rest.

that was fun. now it's time to crank it up and get serious with the real magic number of 11 for the postseason and this time it only goes down with a post season win.

Yeah looking at the lineup I wouldn't give them a whole lot of a chance either. Span Kubel and Valencia was about it. Still found a way to win with some big hits late!