• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

actualy i feel real good but i must be the oldest guy posting from central. there was only 1 reinhard in duluth with that first name so i figured maby there would be someone out there that graduated in 67 that knew me but life puts people all over the map. maby its time to go to a class reunion just one time if they still have them. good luck.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reinhard1

• Raider4ever

• Poacher's pariah

• Northlander

They would've posted by now if they could, but senility and age caught up with them. Personally, I didn't know there were any of you guys left. I thought you all died off in the last century.

'78 wasn't such a terrible time to graduate. I might be mistaken, but I think my class was the largest they ever had.

Tom, weather permitting, care to try for a few SLR muskies? I'm out of commission for wading the Brule, but I still can stumble around a boat. The cast comes off in 4 weeks. If life is this tough at 50, what's an old-timer of 61 do for fun?

Double P,

I'm off to the cabin and will be back on Sunday evening. I work Mon. Wed. Fri. & Sunday next week. If we could fit something in between there that would be great. I'm off for four days after next Sunday so whatever will work best. Feel free to give me a call on my cell and we can make some plans.

"work"?!? If it wasn't for us public workers, uh, EMPLOYEES! There'd be no traffic on this thread at all eek Even an afternoon will work. I'll talk to ya next week.

John Gillespie??? Lol...everytime i try to watch his show i end up muting it. His show is good, but i can only take so much of "GET THE FRABIL" and "ITS A SLOBASAURUS"

Does anyone recall that this is the first post on this thread? Can you say Hijack? I knew that you could.

It had gone its course anyhow. But to answer the question I really dont care for his show. Hows that Raider? wink

I could of cared less where it went. Usually someone pipes up "to keep it on track". No one did with this one and it took off in a great direction. Anyways, NL, I preferred Virgil Ward and Jerry McKinnis to yellers like Gillespie and the "Facts of Fishing" guy on WFN. "From the lakes of northern Canada, to the Gulf of Mexico. Wherever fish are bitin', that's where he's gonna go. There's a lot of exciting country, waitin' to be explored. So join us now, in the great outdoors, the world of Virgil Ward".

Thank you, thank you very much. I'll be here all week. Remember to tip your waitresses.

The sad thing is that I just did that off the top of my head and that show hasn't been on for what, 20+ years in this market?

this thread went from tv fishing hosts to some great memories, i enjoyed it and will continue to enjoy it with hopefully some good duluth stories in general comming up. we used to fish by the park point boat landing with my dad with sucker minnows [from jims baits] before my dad got a boat. my brother lost this huge northern while wrestling it to shore. i remember how upset my dad was at the time telling my brother what he did wrong as far as landing the pike. my dad talks about it even now once in a while and we remind him now,because we didnt dare then, where were you with the net? good luck.

Hijacked?!? I resemble that statement! I prefer "taken to a higher level". Geographically speaking, DCHS is the "top" school in town.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I just got invited to be a contributing editor to John Gillespies Fishing Reports....yay...check em out! Gd luck!