• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Trail Camera Pics

sticknstring

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sticknstring

• Bear55

• 96trigger

• mrklean

Looks like it could be a badger, but north of Grand Marais?

It was taken near Lund Wisconsin about 9 miles north of Pepin and slightly SW of Plum city. It's a badger if you look you can see the markings on the head.

My first observation, badger all the way.

But after looking at the groundhog pic. I think it may be just that.

Only seen a few badgers in my life, Montana, Nevada. But seen lots of groundhogs and based on the reference pic provided I'm all confused. frown

I personally have never seen a groundhog with spots. It is also much to large for a ground hog. I have other photos take in the same location of grey squirrles for size comparison and have seen badgers in the area.

blow up the pic. it's a badger. that posted pic is a wolverine

actually its a Eurasian Badger.

Anyways, I looked up close and blew it up and it's hard to tell the markings on the face, there is all kinds of same color grass blocking the face around the terrian. So either way, cool picture nonetheless.

If you can't tell that it is the offspring of a male woodchuck and female badger (who's father was a bobcat) I can not help you.

If you can't tell that it is the offspring of a male woodchuck and female badger (who's father was a bobcat) I can not help you.

Great post.... I needed a good laugh!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

DL, that last picture of a Badger on the log is really nice! coollaugh

So today I am able to upload some pictures. I only have hunting rights for turkey so far. I was told this spring that I could shoot a deer but now yesterday I was told only turkey. Kinda sucks for how much work I do back there but this is one heck of a buck!

full-9938-1597-pict0223.jpg

full-9938-1598-pict0252.jpg

Flood2010.jpg

I guess my woods is looking better for a wood duck opener as opposed to doing some bow hunting. Hopefully the water goes down fast and the deer come back.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

That $@ck's. Was that before or after you showed the land owner a pic of that nice buck! cry

full-3348-1610-mdgc0025.jpg

Ok I had to add this pic to here. I have never seen a deer smile and pose for a pic but this one did! I got this off my camara last week. I have had the camara out for 6 weeks and had 687 pics but only 3 little bucks. Need to get some corn out and get them into the woods.

Froggy

Got this off the cam this past weekend. About 10 yards from my stand. Would you shoot or let him go another year?

full-35959-1619-cdy_007912.jpg

These have eaten about a 12"deep x 24" wide hole into the ground where there was a mineral block out last summer.

full-35959-1620-cdy_001512.jpg