• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Trail Camera Pics

sticknstring

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sticknstring

• Bear55

• 96trigger

• mrklean

trice, where was that taken? I've seen elk/moose do that, but never a deer!!! If it is i might leave the '06 at home and grab the 375 H&H, you might need it.

Nice pictures you guys!!!!!!!! Keep them coming, I love looking at them.

Checked our cam's last night and had this guy walk by, I beleive its a 6 by 6. Looks like a decent body, lots of points, but not a ton of mass. I'm guessing he's 4.5 years old and around 145 ish. Anyways, I've never saw this deer before, hopefull he sticks around.

Picture.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Nice buck, I wouldn't worry too much about the mass, sometimes those trail cam pics don't really do the deer justice.

whitetail mentoring program. the big guy showing the little guy how it's done.

I think what he is saying in deer speak is "if I see you around here in a month I will kill you".

I have had my 4 cameras out for 2 full weeks. No bucks, but lots of does and yearlings, and a couple non-targeted species:

MDGC0022.jpg

MDGC00102.jpg

Here are a couple from our hunting land. I am really suprised to see some like this since we are in the center of the core TB area by Skime. full-18080-2058-picture005.jpg

full-18080-2059-picture006.jpg

full-18080-2060-picture013.jpg

full-18080-2061-picture017.jpg

try uploading on youtube with an account name and then translate it here with youtube format. Click on "enter media" box in the text box and then select youtube.

The action on my cameras has more than doubled in the last couple weeks. The majority has been mostly nighttime pics though compared to a few weeks ago when every pic was during the day. Been having alot of does come through around 11:00 am so that should be good in a couple weeks when the big ones start chasing. Here is a couple 10 pointers that came through during the night. I'm pretty sure I passed up the second one as an 8 point last year, his tines all slant forward like the one last year.

full-22671-2268-064.jpg

full-22671-2269-244.jpg

Checked cameras yesterday and found my camera where I got great pics of bucks in September didn't work for the last two weeks since I checked it last. This Moultrie has done this before. Battery life is fine and I set up the same way as when it works. It just seems like it turns off after the 60 second delay. I set it up again and waited until after the 60 second delay and it took pics of me so it appears to be working again. I talked to another guy who said they had the same problem with Moultries. Any one else have this problem.

I did get pics of this porker on another cam. Looks like he's been eating well.

81014100025.jpg

Not to be a butt Code-man but make sure those apples, if they are apples, are gone by next Wednesday.

Jumping to conclusions... what if there under a apple tree.

It would be hard to be under an apple tree seeing there is no tree there and they would not be piled like that. I think it is a good reminder by musky buck, not him being a "butt".