• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

BIGFOOT on trailcam near Remer

tunrevir

I think a Hardee's sighting is way more rare than a bigfoot

yopauly there all over up here and they just bulit a new in Zim town you need to get out more laugh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Musky Buck

• Gordie

• Surface Tension

• DonBo

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I got this on my trail cam this year....hmmm

gorilla1-1.jpg

LMAO,,,again

Originally Posted By: yopaulypinkfloyd

I think a Hardee's sighting is way more rare than a bigfoot

yopauly there all over up here and they just bulit a new in Zim town you need to get out more laugh

I know, when passing thru Milaca (or Princeton) I always stop at the one

That was just my sister in law stumbling home from the bar if you see her again she don't eat much and please keep her no need to call.

whats gonna happen when cabin fever sets in laugh

I saw the bigfoot flippen burgers at the hardees in Grand rapids last week

I have been to that Hardees. You aren't far off.

Originally Posted By: rbs

gorilla1-1.jpg

Its obviously a female

If you look a little more closely at the stance it is clear that it is a male who just got hit a little hard in the groin region, taking a breather, if ya know what I mean.

Quote:
They were going to followup with a q&A session with a noted BIGFOOT expert in the area

How can someone be a bigfoot expert if we don't know they really exist?

A person can be an endorsed Bigfoot expert through the same organization that certifies unicorn, leprechaun, Loch Ness Monster, mermaid and Easter Bunny experts.

Establishing a hunting season could have several problems. If its a bucks-only tag, how do you tell the difference? Is there going to be a slot limit where you throw the middle sized ones back? How are you going to keep the waitresses at the Garrison McDonalds from being shot by mistake? Will you be allowed to bait for them or hunt them with hounds? Can you use calls and decoys? Is a trophy Bigfoot measured by height, weight, skull size, or footsize? WE HAVE TO FORM A COMITTEE!!

Bigfoots exist, build a bridge and get over it

Does Kevin McHale hunt near Remer? Didn't he squeal loudly when blocking Rambis' shots?

For those hunting in a big foot area be careful. Big Foot has no sense of humor and they can be real nasty. Just watching those Jack Link commercials gives me bad dreams.

All I know is these bighoof experts better not be making more coin than me, there's probably a government source of income for them. Don't forget the Hardee's in Mora and I think one still is kickin in Brainerd, years ago I wondered if the meat was yetti or not.

Sorry guys, Hardees and Bigfoot in Grand Rapids....both non-existant. That is unless you want to count my husband as a bigfoot, after all he has a 30 inch calf.

I think we need to start up a trailcamera post specificly for Pictures of Bigfoot, Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

Steve

Huey - Call Me-

I think we need to start up a trailcamera post specificly for Pictures of Bigfoot, Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

Steve

Huey - Call Me-

wait till you see the picture of the tooth fairy i got on home surveillance!! looked like the one on family guy!

Its funny, I just happened to go to the Yahoo homepage, and its the first thing that pops up in their featured items. Out of all the things going on in the world, it made it on the front page.

Originally Posted By: rbs

gorilla1-1.jpg

LMAO,,,again

almost reminds me of that cartoon with tweety and the dog and cat NOT THE THINKER PLEASE NOT THE THINKER laughlaugh

Obviously there is a lot of humor in this thread, but I get the feeling that a few of the folks in here actually believe in the possibility of bigfoot's existence...

I do believe that there is such an animal as bigffot. Too many possibilities of ancestral ties too real proven animals. Who knows whats in this picture, I'm not educated enough in this field or have enough evidence to say one way or another. Either way cool pic!

Funny thread, but in the back, way back part of many of our minds, when walking to or from the deer stand in the dark of the day, bigfoot is there. Then the sun comes up or you reach your shelter, he's gone. Just like the monster in your closet or under the bed when you were a tike. I love bigfoot or lockness talk. It intrigues us.

The monster under the bed and in my closet was Bigfoot. laugh

As long as people continue to say that their is a bigfoot it will always be there in our minds until proven otherwise