• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Largest 8 pointer ever

propster

Yup they should throw the book at him, send him to prisson for 10 years!

Pretty tough to justify ruining a guy's life by sending him to prison for that sort of term because he poached a big buck. Fines and loss of hunting privileges and gear is one thing, lengthy prison time is entirely different.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Still_Huntin

• propster

• 96trigger

• Wanderer

Pretty tough to justify ruining a guy's life by sending him to prison for that sort of term because he poached a big buck. Fines and loss of hunting privileges and gear is one thing, lengthy prison time is entirely different.

Ruining a guy's life? I think he already did that himself years ago, maybe a lengthy prison visit is just what the doctor ordered? Maybe it will do him some good?

Pretty sure he's on probation so thats another thing that will play a role in this in the end, he just got out of jail about a month ago for multiple domestics, him and his wife were in the paper every week for about a month and a half for beating on each other.

When do you say enough is enough for some people? Its not like it's somebody that made a bad decision and has a pretty clean record, you get these guys that pretend there is no laws for anything and the courts just keep slappin their wrists so they can continue to break the law anyway they feel like it.

Everyone here knows people that keep getting in trouble over and over for everything in the book and it seems like they never even do any time, you think to yourself how isn't that guy behind bars? Sadly enough there are alot of them out there!

Yup they should throw the book at him, send him to prisson for 10 years!

Harsh! I think you would see a lot of poaching come to abrupt hault in Minnesota though.

We all know someone that fits this dude's description. He does need a lesson, his past indicates he doesn't think much about consequences, the law, or people other than himself. I don't even want to know how many times he wasn't caught for various acts. Sure he likely had it bad growing up, but I know lots of people that did survive by doing right. I just hope a few others out there see this and decide enough is enough, time to tow the line.

this guy should be locked up for a longtime he shoots 3 deer and i didnt even get one deer and he probably doesnt even eat them