• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tarvaris Jackson

OIF_Veteran_21B

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

LOL,

smile

You're fun to josh with but I can't seriously believe a true Vikings fan would name call, so consistently, any of our players like you and FG do.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FISHINGURU

• Rick

• james_walleye

• zepman

LOL,

smile

You're fun to josh with but I can't seriously believe a true Vikings fan would name call, so consistently, any of our players like you and FG do.

I do believe i've never heard your buddy fishin58 call Favre or Sage by their real names, and you have never said anything to him....? Hmmmm....

If fishin58 is calling any Vikes derogatory names consistenlty like you and FG, then you, he and FG are are in the same group that are not true Vikings fans. Wow you just claimed to be in the same group as fishin58. Not sure he would claim the same laugh

You're possibly either bandwagon fans or closet rivals fans. smile

Like I said:

A true Vikings Fan expects the Vikes to win, expects our team to improve and a true Vikings fan never name calls those on our team. grin

Im not claiming to be in the same group as fishin. Afterall, how could i be, i wasnt on the same allstate team as he was and i don't have any bright and shiny spinnerbaits. I also don't have the amazing ability to make judgements on NFL football players without having watched them play.

Why don't you T-Jack haters just face it.

5. T-Jack is better then Sage as indicated by our depth chart.

4. He's no Brett Favre but there are maybe 3-4 QBs in the league in Favre's class. Maybe T-Jack will learn how to read defenses better because of Favre.

3. He's a mobile QB with fairly decent accuracy.

2. He's come in and brought us back from behind to win and had a winning record at the end of last season.

1. No Viking is called names by TRUE VIKINGS FANS!

Like I said:

A true Vikings Fan expects the Vikes to win, expects our team to improve and a true Vikings fan never name calls those on our team. grin

Yawn...............A true Fan is the harshest critic.

TripleR yes we know you have great things to say about everyone...shouldnt you be at a rally?

What are you implying?

YOu really should invest in some spinnerbaits, then maybe you wouldnt be such a cynic!!!

Dont lump me in with those guys!!! I heard JW was all state water boy, keep up the good work!

Sage is Sage, he was Rosencopter with the Texans, now he is THIRD string Sage.

Bert is Bert and always will be to me. I dont think that is close to the names you clowns call some of our players.

SKOL Vikes.

don't worry TRUE VIKINGS FANS THAT LIKE TO SEE THE TEAM WIN!!

even tarvaris's mom is now calling him t-junk/junkson!!

YOu really should invest in some spinnerbaits, then maybe you wouldnt be such a cynic!!!

Dont lump me in with those guys!!! I heard JW was all state water boy, keep up the good work!

Bert is Bert and always will be to me. I dont think that is close to the names you clowns call some of our players.

SKOL Vikes.

You mean 1 of our players, a 2nd rate QB who kept this team mediocre last season.

You'll never know about where my football career went because i don't feel the need to bring it up to try to justify anything i say. The moment someone has to do that their credibility is shot anyway.

I'll never own a spinnerbait. I could train my 3 year old daughter to toss a spinnerbait to random shorelines and be successful.

Originally Posted By: fishin58

SKOL Vikes.

You mean 1 of our players, a 2nd rate QB who kept this team mediocre last season.

You'll never know about where my football career went because i don't feel the need to bring it up to try to justify anything i say or to thump my chest. The moment someone has to do that their credibility is shot anyway. You on the other hand, feel free to keep stickin that chest out.

I'll never own a spinnerbait. I could train my 3 year old daughter to toss a spinnerbait to random shorelines and be successful.

As far as Sage, im at least making a judgement off of more than a single highlight that i saw on TV.

I used to be absolutely against Tarvaris. I now hope he does well. He is mobile and a good athlete. He should get better and better. Especially after being with Favre. Go TJack.

I used to be absolutely against Tarvaris. I now hope he does well. He is mobile and a good athlete. He should get better and better. Especially after being with Favre. Go TJack.

Well i hope he does well to. I have just seen nothing of the guy to lead me to believe he can take the vikings to anything but mediocrity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA oh man that was to funny!!

WE VIKING NATION...call 1 player on our team a name and his name is tjunk/junkson...he might change his name to that anyway like ochocinco did.

from what i can remember but there are probably more you call 3 of our players names!! nice try though

Originally Posted By: fishin58

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA oh man that was to funny!!

WE VIKING NATION...call 1 player on our team a name and his name is tjunk/junkson...he might change his name to that anyway like ochocinco did.

from what i can remember but there are probably more you call 3 of our players names!! nice try though

99.99% of vikings fans would go along that junkson is very appropriate.

I believe your credibility went in the jon j when you clamimed to have atched hour upon hour of Sage with the Texans. Keep up the good work!!

Just another outstanding job by T-Jack all things considered. A couple bad throws but thats to be expected out any back-up that hasnt played much!

144 QB rating says it all.

It's going to be important to get him as much game action as possible here in case he has to step in in a pinch.

One of the more difficult things in the league is being a back up QB and having to play on a moments notice and get the job done after not playing in real game action. It's just really tough to be in game sync with the offense when riding the pine.

I'm quite pleased with how T-Jack is progressing and Chili and the coaches really made the right choice in going with T-Jack as the back-up.

Go Vikes!

I'm quite pleased with how T-Jack is progressing and Chili and the coaches really made the right choice in going with T-Jack as the back-up.

Go Detroit!

He's so much better than Sage it's insane.

I wouldn't say that just yet Leech although the numbers clearly suggest that to be the case.

Leech don't give up on Sage just yet we may need him some day when we're up by 60 and he FINALLY gets a chance to show his stuff late in the 4th quarter.

3rd stringers are people too ya know!

LOZL!>>>>>>>>>>>

Childress talked about the Rosencopter today.

Sage is 1 of only 2 people on the team who hasn’t played this year.

“and we don’t expect him to either, with his place on this team as the emergency QB”

I think we should trade Jackson to Green Bay, then maybe we can start calling him T-Sack.

I think we should trade Jackson to Green Bay, then maybe we can start calling him T-Sack.

gringrin That's a good one.

Watch out, Rick is going to tell you your not a true fan...

Personally I'm with common man...get to the super bowl and get back to me wink

dtro has it right, If he were a packer, T-sack would be what a true Vikings fan might call him. Oh wait, they already have A-sack laugh

As for the just_wannabee vikings fans who call our team members names. Someday they might get it right and show some class just like a True Vikings fan.

1. Expect the Vikes to WIN!

2. Expect the Vikes to improve.

3. Never name call the team you are a true fan of.