• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tarvaris Jackson

OIF_Veteran_21B

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

LOL you keep believing that Rick. I think the multiple purple and white jerseys in my closet speak to how true a fan I am. Or you could ask my wife, she won't watch vikings games with me anymore. And again, i GUARANTEE my name calling is not in the minority with Junkson and the vikings.
I'm sorry but any true Vikings fan knows a packerism when they see it and junkson is definitely a packerism. Any true packer fan would be happy to use it and are the same people who like watching the Vikes lose to the Pack.

JW you are NOT what I consider a true Vikings fan. No class with the name calling. grin

True Vikings fans have class and don't name call our Vikes!!! smile.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FISHINGURU

• Rick

• james_walleye

• zepman

I'd take him over T-Jack....

Way to be spot on boys.......these are just a few of your gems. I am happy we didnt give up the farm and have cheered for Bert on a few occasions.......maybe we can look up how you boys pined for sage, cutler, schaub, anderson, garcia, quinn, penninington.....

How are ANY yes ANY of these QB's doing this year?

#1809737 - 03/18/09 09:04 PM Re: Cutler [Re: Born2Fish]

FISHINGURU

Sr IceLeaders Family

Posts: 1477 talk about taking the pressure away....would u rather have to fill elways shoes or t-awesomes? cutler would end up being the best qb in vikings history i bet.

#1804576 - 03/15/09 10:37 AM Re: Cutler [Re: koonie]

james_walleye

Sr HotSpotOutdoors Family

Loc: Rochester, MN, US I'm not in favor of trading picks in general either, but if its for a pro bowl QB who has only been in the league for 3 years i think its a different story.

#1804647 - 03/15/09 11:56 AM Re: Cutler [Re: zepman]

FISHINGURU

Sr IceLeaders Family

i'd trade two 1sts for cutler and boldin too...the reality is you have about a 1% chance of getting a cutler type qb or a boldin type wr in the 1st round with our pick...boldin is getting on the older side he's like 28 or 29 but he's lights out...be nice to get boldin at a cheaper cost.

#1801073 - 03/12/09 02:32 PM Re: Cutler [Re: nofishfisherman]

FISHINGURU

Sr IceLeaders Family

Posts: 1477 i'm ready to roll with sage and sullivan...i have more faith in that then i would with t-awesome and birk.

i wish we'd be adding more weapons right now on offense though.

Tjunk sure looked like he has learned something sitting on the bench.

He can barely throw the ball.

NICE ONE FISHIN58!! must of been fun to go through 40 some pages of the cutler thread to find a couple posts LMMFAO

are you trying to prove your right and other people are wrong or something? your love affair for junkson is pathetic.

at the time i would of gave a 1st round pick for cutler anyday...i still would after favre retires...at the time i'd trade a 1st for boldin...as you can see i said it would be nice to get boldin cheaper also...why didn't you quote me when i said a 2nd and chester for cutler?

i still would rather roll with sage and sully over junkson and birk anyday...and we ended up adding more weapons on offense just like i wanted.

every qb on your list i'd rather have still to this day over the ulmighty junk one!

did you have a point with your post or just super bored LMMFAO!!

where's your boy junkson...where is he at in his career?

Just chew on your Crow and like it, is it that tough? Just remember you cant have your cake and eat it too!!!

TJ... well at this stage of his career he is light years ahead of Sage.

Just admit you are wrong!!

dude you got major issues ...your in your own world thinking your right and everyone else is wrong lol

this is coming from the same guy that said he puked on his computer when the favre news broke.

says even if junkson made a tiny improvement in the offseason we'd go deep into the playoffs with him leading us.

bought a troy williamson jersey

says he's a cook fan and thinks he's an good player

the list goes on and on good humor!!

C'MON MAN

Wife bought a Twill jersey for me for my B-day his rookie year. I am sure you knew he had sight problems when he was drafted, I mean if everyone knew that I am sure he would have still been drafted in the top 10 (good job on diggin that up stalker)

Cook is still a seviceable RT/RG/C. Which is another plus for Bert this year that Loadholt is an improvement.

But I know I have been right way more times then wrong.....so whats your point?

And yes TJ would/did improve this year and EVERYONE can see that this team is better in every aspect as a TEAM.

Maybe you guys can start another fire Chili thread those are always fun.

i didn't dig anything up i just remember all the whack things you have said in your arguments with people and tryin to make everyone think your right about junkson.

i figured you would like some hindsight since you try to use it on everyone else...like when players get hurt that we wanted or have an off year you try to bring it up like you knew it the whole time...since you know everything before it happens i figured you'd know about williamson.

the biggest moment in your sport fan career is the when junkson/al bundy threw 4 td's in one game!!! won't be long before he's sellin shoes!!

aren't you the guy that hated the percy pick and called him purses? then puked on the computer when we signed favre and call him bert?

YOU ARE NOT A VIKING FAN!!

CASE CLOSED!!

SO has Tjunk thrown a meaningful pass this season?

He is very good at looking like a dummy sitting on the bench.

He is forever and always will be Bert to me.....

If you must know 14 inches but you prolly already knew that......;)

TripleR yes we know you have great things to say about everyone...shouldnt you be at a rally?

Fishin58's top 5 most memorable moments in life.

1. Junksons first career TD pass

2. being named to the same all-state team as Fitz and Mauer

3. Any chance he gets to watch one of 100 Bill Dance episodes in which he is fishing on private golf course ponds and catching bankrunnin bass on $.79 spinnerbaits

4. Junksons 2009 preseason performance

5. The day he got married

Wow, thanks for the rundown james. Shouldnt you be breaking down Sages game film from last weekend.

I mean that is the highlight to your life...right?

3. Any chance he gets to watch one of 100 Bill Dance episodes in which he is fishing on private golf course ponds and catching bankrunnin bass on $.79 spinnerbaits

That was a good one!!

Wow, take it easy guys. Someone's feelings are going to get hurt soon.

I ALWAYS...I ALWAYS....I ALWAYS...I ALWAYS LOVE THAT ONE!!

Why don't you T-Jack haters just face it.

5. T-Jack is better then Sage as indicated by our depth chart.

4. He's no Brett Favre but there are maybe 3-4 QBs in the league in Favre's class. Maybe T-Jack will learn how to read defenses better because of Favre.

3. He's a mobile QB with fairly decent accuracy.

2. He's come in and brought us back from behind to win and had a winning record at the end of last season.

1. No Viking is called names by TRUE VIKINGS FANS!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAWN ....WHAT? OH.....WAKE ME UP WHEN JUNKSON DOES SOMETHING TO MAKE ANYONE THINK HE'S A GOOD QB!!

looks like you struggled just to think of a couple good things to say about junkson....if us junkson haters made a numbered list of the reasons he's a piestain we'd be here all day!!

Who cares about the back-up QB on any team? Not too many teams are going to make it to the superbowl with thier back-up QB. If the starter goes down your usually screwed(unless your back-up is Doug Williams).

You are right! But Brady did play 15 games that year and lets face it, He's Tom Brady!

Why don't you T-Jack haters just face it.

5. T-Jack is better then Sage as indicated by our depth chart.

4. He's no Brett Favre but there are maybe 3-4 QBs in the league in Favre's class. Maybe T-Jack will learn how to read defenses better because of Favre.

3. He's a mobile QB with fairly decent accuracy.

2. He's come in and brought us back from behind to win and had a winning record at the end of last season.

1. No Viking is called names by TRUE VIKINGS FANS!

LOL i really hate to bring you to reality Rick but i've heard junkson called a lot worse and by vikings fans more true than anyone here. Sorry, i didnt buy a Percy Harvin jersey to cheer for the packers LOL. I'm really not sure where you come up with this stuff....

Wow, thanks for the rundown james. Shouldnt you be breaking down Sages game film from last weekend.

I mean that is the highlight to your life...right?

Do you see me on here trying to back up Sage day in and day out on this website when Brett Favre is the starting QB? Do i somehow take any subject and bring Sage into it? Didnt think so....nice try though.

A true Vikings Fan expects the Vikes to win, expects our team to improve and a true vikings fan never name calls those on our team.

So you and your name calling friends are not true Vikings fans - "Just Wannabees" JW-James_Walleye. smile

A true Vikings Fan expects the Vikes to win, expects our team to improve and a true vikings fan never name calls those on our team.

So you and your name calling friends are not true Vikings fans - Just wannabees "maybe" JW.

Sure we arent Rick LOL. And i guess everyone who left the metrodome after the colts and eagles games last year that i was at as well LOL. We all had our vikings jerseys on and were cheering for them to lose haha. Please.....you cannot be serious with this....