• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tarvaris Jackson

OIF_Veteran_21B

Rice and Harvin both practice today....the same day Favre comes back. More evidence that the team has no faith in Jackson and would rather sit out than play with the failed experiment at QB.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FISHINGURU

• Rick

• james_walleye

• zepman

I'll third that!! TJack is a lame duck Q-back here in Minnesota...he should be on the trading block instead of Sage. It doesn't even matter who's better between the two...TJack does not have the confidence of the locker room or the front-office. After todays events...he should be on the first plane outa here...take anything you can get for the guy...although after this off-season, we know it wouldn't be much!!!

So why repeat the above? No, I am talking Jackson is what is being used wink . IMO I would rather have a young unexperienced, yet with coaching backing him, QB than a hand-me-down, next to retirement, never made center stage, let alone hall of fame QB.

Darn,

Now you will never know. Brett is back in town and TJ will be riding the rail out after this season.

Obviously longwell, Allen, Hutch and the front office who arranged the Hillbilly Heist of Hattiesburg don't see things your way.

Or you're afraid to eat your crow laugh

I'm not afraid at all, actually I'm starving, it would be nice if us Junkson haters could get fed atleast once every few years!!

Actually I like how the kid handles everything it's just to bad he's not very good at Quarterback. He's says all the right things he just can't play.

We have another year of watching Tjunk on the bench since the attention whore Brett Favre has landed.

He looked good playing the second line.

With T-Junk starting, the Vikes may win a few.

He looked good playing the second line.

With T-Junk starting, the Vikes may win a few.

I would like to see T-Junk start as the Vikes would then trade him off right along with the coach.

i was impressed by webb. they say he is the best athlete on the team. the guy could play a variety of positions. i would like to see him as a reciever. good luck.

Good show! Good show! I think Jackson looked pretty darn good yesterday, considering they actually played a real NFL team this week and given the bench butt factor. Webb looked good and I have heard nothing, I mean nothing, last ngith or this morning that even refrenced to Webb being the best of anything, let alone the team.

Looks like LIMIT is going to be eating some Jackson seasoned crow coming in a season or two? laugh

Jackson will never be THE starter on this team...he may get a start because of injuries but he will never go into a season the #1 guy.

Yeah I really think they might just be grooming Webb for something(Jackson is only signed through this year).

How is this for athleticism??

Thank goodness we got Favre out of there quickly. We couldn't handle there pressure in the least bit. I don't think Favre or T-Jack had a chance to succeed with that rag tag receiver corps we had and lack of protection.

It pains me to say 10-6 at best for the Vikes this year! and it could be worse.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

T-Jack does look good. Webb looks like the guy to run the wildcat smile

Haven't seen enough to say if T-Jack will be top-shelf starter material but certainly haven't seen anything that says otherwise either. smile

I can say we'll see. Those of you saying no way...be prepared to eat crow if you're proven to be a rube grin

I still have to say those of you who name call a Vikings player are NOT true Vikings fans!!! You might be wannabees but that's as far as it goes.

Top shelf??? Are you up all night with bladder issues from drinking all the Purple Potion?

I'll have 3 plates of crow of he's ever deemed top shelf! Wont happen, besides with garlic and hotsauce I can eat anything... grin

Where's the Sage crowd this week after that fantastic game he just had?..LOL

Just release the poor guy "sage" and call it a career! smile

I'll have 3 plates of crow of he's ever deemed top shelf! Wont happen, besides with garlic and hotsauce I can eat anything... grin
If Roethlisberger is considered top shelf then the bar is set low enough I believe laugh

I have not seen enough to know is T-Jack's starter material much less seen enough to believe he could be top shelf cool

Either way the Sage boys over T-Jack have already had their crow stuffed kicking and screaming down their throats and it appears LMIT is one of them smile

T-Jack does look good. Webb looks like the guy to run the wildcat smile

Haven't seen enough to say if T-Jack will be top-shelf starter material but certainly haven't seen anything that says otherwise either. smile

I can say we'll see. Those of you saying no way...be prepared to eat crow if you're proven to be a rube grin

I still have to say those of you who name call a Vikings player are NOT true Vikings fans!!! You might be wannabees but that's as far as it goes.

I will remain a wanabee and proud to be one until somebody in the Vikings organization does a little housecleaning, starting at the top.

Say what you will Rick but IMO, there was never an even, OPEN competition for the back-up job. TJack is Chilly's guy...Sage is Spielman's. I believe sir Chilly didn't take too fondly of upper management going out and signing a q-back he, himself, didn't sign off on.

Either way...one of them has to leave this pre-season.

I can't believe they will let Sage go or trade him... After this season, Favre will probably retire, Tjack is on a 1 year contract and would probably leave so that would leave just Webb to be the QB for the Vikes. Not a good move in my opinion.

T-Jack is only here as Chilly loves the guy.

And they tried getting rid of him last year and had NO takers. Seems Childress is the only person that thinks he is an NFL worthy quarterback

Actually T-Jacked has clearly proved to anybody of importance, coaches, players that he's better than Sage.

Sorry it is what it is... smile

That may be Pier. But, I maybe a better fisherman than my neighbor but that does not make me a great fisherman.

That may be Pier. But, I maybe a better fisherman than my neighbor but that does not make me a great fisherman.

Well said Tom!

That is ohhhh sooo true grin