• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tarvaris Jackson

OIF_Veteran_21B

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators
people are gonna hate on rodgers on this forum no matter what because he's a packer....just like 99% of them hated on favre.
Just like packer fans are hating on T-Jack and Favre right now too because they are vikings players. wink

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FISHINGURU

• Rick

• james_walleye

• zepman

junkson haters have never ate crow....he's a back up qb when you guys thought he was a bonified starter....since draft day you guys thought he'd be the guy...all the excuses in the world...here we are 4 years later and its the same excuses.

you junkson fans eat crow every season plain and simple

real tough for us watching him at the end of games rick...when our real qb is resting and we crushed the opponents...then you ladies can high five each other when he comes in and completes a couple passes on a tired D that we already took the wind out of their sails...then jump on here and pretend we need to eat crow because of it LMMFAO

HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS!!

If Favre leaves next year neither of our other 2 qb's will be the starter in his place. Now that Wilf has the taste of winning in his mouth and can see what a quality qb can do for the rest of the team I gaurantee he would bring someone else in.

If Favre leaves next year neither of our other 2 qb's will be the starter in his place. Now that Wilf has the taste of winning in his mouth and can see what a quality qb can do for the rest of the team I gaurantee he would bring someone else in.

Exactly. Haven't heard too much talk of resigning T-Jack this year.

I think Favre plays one more year and that will allow the Vikes some time to figure out who they can bring in next.

If notre dame fires charlie weiss I think jimmy claussen will go out for the draft. If he's available I say the vikes should take him...especially if favre comes back for 1 more year. Would be great for him to learn from favre for a season and then take over. Oh my god I'm drooling just thinking about this blush Too bad it won't happen.

The award for backup QB of the week goes to....(drum role)....chris redman of the atlanta falcons! Sorry "junkson", maybe next week.

If notre dame fires charlie weiss I think jimmy claussen will go out for the draft. If he's available I say the vikes should take him...especially if favre comes back for 1 more year. Would be great for him to learn from favre for a season and then take over. Oh my god I'm drooling just thinking about this blush Too bad it won't happen.

The award for backup QB of the week goes to....(drum role)....chris redman of the atlanta falcons! Sorry "junkson", maybe next week.

What makes you think he'd be available or fall down the ladder that far? There's no way we could get a kid like that unless we tanked a season. We'd have to have some serious trade bait to get him.

junkson haters have never ate crow....he's a back up qb when you guys thought he was a bonified starter....since draft day you guys thought he'd be the guy...all the excuses in the world...here we are 4 years later and its the same excuses.

real tough for us watching him at the end of games rick...when our real qb is resting and we crushed the opponents...then you ladies can high five each other when he comes in and completes a couple passes on a tired D that we already took the wind out of their sails...then jump on here and pretend we need to eat crow because of it LMMFAO

I'm going to ask you to retard your anger level down two octaves!

Actually since draft day I was not a believer nor was I until the end of last season when he started to show some results which have carried over to this year....so we disagree on whether he should be cut or traded is all and of course you lost that one!!!!

On a side note. I bet you got a warm fuzzy when Sage actually got to warm up his arm on national TV....LMAO! Baby steps Sage baby steps!! grin

That's the one problem, clausen may not be available. The good news is there are about 3 or 4 QB's rated higher than him for the draft, bad news is the vikes are probably gonna have 28th or higher pick next spring eek If he's still available around the 20th pick, maybe then the vikes start trading down.

Actually since draft day I was not a believer nor was I until the end of last season when he started to show some results which have carried over to this year....so we disagree on whether he should be cut or traded is all and of course you lost that one!!!!

On a side note. I bet you got a warm fuzzy when Sage actually got to warm up his arm on national TV....LMAO! Baby steps Sage baby steps!! grin

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN.....HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS!!

thanks for proving my point earlier....you weren't a junkson fan but now you are...you didn't like him when he sucked major but now that you think he sucks mild you like him....atleast fishin58 has been a die hard since day 1!! your just a junkson fan wannabee!!

... HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS!!

... AND WE LET HIM OFF THE HOOK!!! ...

... No, wait that was a different press conference

laughlaughlaughlaugh

Originally Posted By: FISHINGURU
... HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS!!

... AND WE LET HIM OFF THE HOOK!!! ...

... No, wait that was a different press conference laughlaughlaughlaugh

Yes, it was said by another angry person who had to EAT CROW grin

Denny and FG go hand in hand laugh

Originally Posted By: FISHINGURU

They've carried over to this year? What NFL season have you been watching? You forget about the nice preseason he had in 08' and the subsequent benching 2 games into the regular season? You can't possibly be talking about this past preseason when you say carry over, and you can't possibly be talking about mop up duty. Then again, you have to be i guess haha, nice take.

Troy Aikman said during yesterdays broadcast what i've said all along. The eagles game was an eye opener for the organization. They knew they needed to go in another direction which is why they first went and got Sage and then Favre. The organization knew junkson wasnt going to take this team where it wants to go.

The only thing that was carried over was Jackson over the goal line....from five yards out. grin

LOL,

for you Bear fans who are Vikes back-up QB haters, I would take T-Jack starting over Cutler at this time. smile

And Favre just spanks Cutler grin

Gotta admit the Vikes personnel guys did well passing on Cutler and getting Favre, keeping T-Jack and getting the best 3rd stringer in the league in Rosenfels laugh

We have an elite starter, an average starter and a top back-up. smile

I'd take Cutler over Tjack anyday.. Put Cutler on this team we have now and he's 3x better than he is now on da bears.

A top back up my behind, if he has to start a game I'd be more than worried.

If T-Jack is an “average starter”, that means he’s in the middle. Which also means half above him and half below him.

You say Cutler is below him, who else?

KURT WARNER

MATT RYAN

JAKE DELHOMME

TONY ROMO

MATTHEW STAFFORD

AARON RODGERS

DREW BREES

ELI MANNING

MARC BULGER

DONOVAN MC NABB

SHAUN HILL

MATT HASSELBECK

JASON CAMPBELL

JOE FLACCO

TRENT EDWARDS

CARSON PALMER

BRADY QUINN

KYLE ORTON

MATT SCHAUB

PEYTON MANNING

DAVID GARRARD

MATT CASSEL

CHAD PENNINGTON

TOM BRADY

MARK SANCHEZ

JA MARCUS RUSSELL

BEN ROETHLISBERGER

PHILIP RIVERS

KERRY COLLINS

i wish ricky was the shot caller for the bears....if he would take junkson over cutler right now we could do a straight up trade!! or wait since junkson is better we would get cutler and some picks!!

junkson is no where near an average starter give it up...he was junk as a starter on a good team...you can't compare him to the every day starters on horrible teams and come up with the conclusion that he's better because he gets to come in at garbage time and mop up a bit...you guys live in a fantasy because of a couple preseason games and some garbage time.

if you took them same qb's you think he's better then and they were backups on this team they would do the same thing against beaten and battered defenses the final few minutes of a game.

junkson isn't squat until he can prove he can play and win week in and week out...he has to stay injury free also...he was always getting hurt when he was a starter.

HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS

A starter today is a back-up tomorrow. Some of the guys you mention aren't even starters now. My average statement is a generalization.

Your definition of average is not exactly spot on.

Average can also mean 1/4 below half are average and 1/4 are better or any combination that equals average.

So I will stand behind my statement smile

for you Bear fans who are Vikes back-up QB haters, I would take T-Jack starting over Cutler at this time.

And Favre just spanks Cutler

Gotta admit the Vikes personnel guys did well passing on Cutler and getting Favre, keeping T-Jack and getting the best 3rd stringer in the league in Rosenfels

We have an elite starter, an average starter and a top back-up.

Even with your fuzzy math, and given 32 QB’s that would mean that he would be equal to 16, better than 8 and below 8.

So which 8 of that list are worse than him and 16 equal to? laugh

BOX

I see Jackson as better than Russell, not that it means much.. lol!

The rest of the QB's on that list are better QB's than Jackson. I can say that and love the Vikings at the same time some how.. Hmmm who would have thought! smile

I don't se you as being a bears fan hating on a Vikings qb either laugh

Imagine that....

Actually it would be your fuzzy math dtro as what you are talking about is the mid-point and not necessarily the average. Out of 10 QBs you could have 4 average QBs or many variations.

I see Jackson as better than Russell, not that it means much.. lol!

hard to say if junkson is better or not....you'd have to see what kind of a season he'd have for the oakland raiders.

we seen what he can do with a top running game and defense...lets see what he can do on some of the worse teams in the NFL!

I think we would all agree that there are better QB’s in the league. With that given, in order for him to be classified as average, that would mean there are then those that have to be beneath him.

I’m waiting to see which ones on those list you think are worse. By definition there has to be if he is average. Now if you said “below average” that would be different. laugh Even the worst QB could be classified as below average.

That's easy,

in my opinion, out of those that were starters last week he's better than:

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Chris Redman

Jake Delhomme

Brady Quinn

Kyle Boller

Mark Sanchez

Bruce Gradkowski

Dennis Dixon

Josh Freeman

There are a number that are in the same average category and a number that are better. Don't bother asking because I'm not going to take the time to sort them out. It was a generalization [bOX] man.

laugh

5 of those guys weren’t even on the Week 1 starting rotation. They are essentially backups. I would hope, an average starter would be better than them.

But fair enough, you were able to find several that are probably worse.

At least "junkson" can say he's done something that no other QB has done this season...taken more knees than passes thrown! laugh That's a stat to be proud of right there!

You could almost say T-Junk has taken more knee`s then passes completed in the last 3 years grin

That's easy,

in my opinion, out of those that were starters last week he's better than:

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Chris Redman

Jake Delhomme

Brady Quinn

Kyle Boller

Mark Sanchez

Bruce Gradkowski

Dennis Dixon

Josh Freeman

I would have to say that T-Jack is average-below average even on this list of below average QBs.