• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tarvaris Jackson

OIF_Veteran_21B

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

That being said,

it's gotta hurt all you just_wannabees seeing what looks like the grooming of our future QB after Favre laugh

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FISHINGURU

• Rick

• james_walleye

• zepman

Rick, I don't know about TJack being back after this year especially if Favre is back next year. TJack will more than likely test the Free Agent market if Favre is back. Vikes can't afford Favre, TJack (with a raise in salary - to keep him from being a free agent) and Sage (signed a 3 year deal - don't know what was guaranteed money) next year although it is supposedly a non-cap year.

I believe your credibility went in the jon j when you clamimed to have atched hour upon hour of Sage with the Texans. Keep up the good work!!

My credibility was shot when i said i watched Sage play a few games with the texans?? LOL That almost makes sense....hahaha....you are something else......

That being said,

it's gotta hurt all you just_wannabees seeing what looks like the grooming of our future QB after Favre laugh

Goodie Rick, i cant wait to see the vikings be mediocre again.

Wannabees? If i was a viking wannabee and a packer fan i'd be drooling for junkson to be on the field full time again. Are there more than 3 vikings fans anywhere who are excited at the prospect of junkson being on the field full time next year?

If "junkson" is our QB next season we'll have to be fans of other teams because half our games will be blacked out! laugh

Correct JB.....If for any reason Favre does not play again we definetely need to bring someone else in.

I would hope we could bring in Tom Brady or Peyton Manning next year if Favre retires but knowing how it works that is doubtful. So if it boils down to Sage or T-Jack playing, well, thats a no-brainer to say the least..

Plus its not going to matter who we bring into to play QB or Coach most of you will continue to constantly complain any-whoo...LOL

Sage will be starting for the Vikes next year. After a year of learning all the trick of the trade from Tjack, hell, that's a no brainer wink

Viking fans are always critical, it just shows our passion.

So if it boils down to Sage or T-Jack playing, well, thats a no-brainer to say the least..

and you ladies can tell junkson is so much better on this team then sage because of sages few quarters of preseason ball on a new team? LMMFAO....THAT IS A CROCK OF JACKSON!

in the REAL VIKINGS FANS eyes we can hope chilly and zigy go get us another good qb in free agency or draft a new stud qb when the favre era is over!

we can get 5 first rounders for junkson if he hires fishin58 to be his agent and we can just have sage as our backup!!!

"and you ladies can tell junkson is so much better on this team then sage because of sages few quarters of preseason ball on a new team? LMMFAO....THAT IS A CROCK OF JACKSON!"

No the coaches already told us that by having TJ the number 2 ALLLLL year.

hmmmm, you must be smarter then EVERYBODY on here and Winter Park.

Jackson has come in at least 3 times to replace #4 this year. I have yet to see Sage. I think that best idicates who the backup is.

with 3 full years of experience under this offense and the guy that was supposed to be "the answer" should be the backup when half way through preseason you sign favre.

why would you name a new qb you just traded for that isn't familiar with the offense and got limited playing time your #2 qb over "the answer"? that doesn't mean he's the better qb for this team.

you 3 junkson fans act like he had a monster preseason and stole the #2 spot lol....in the first preseason when junkson and sage were both healthy sage looked way better....then junkson got hurt...when junkson came back sage got hurt....then we sign favre and niether got barely any time because favre needed it.

this sage vs junkson argument is all you guys have left to hold on to...just face it that he's a career back up in the NFL instead of thinking he's this awesome mobile qb with a big arm that can lead us deep lol.

the guy lost his job to gus ferotte for crying out loud...then forces the team to trade for sage rosenfels for competiton to step his game up or lose his job...if sage is as bad as you guys say he is what does that say for junkson? then on top of that we go out and get another qb.

yeah that sure proves that EVERYBODY including WINTER PARK has tons of confidence in this guy!! GET REAL

lets not forget about all of our biggest name players texting favre everyday to get him here because they want to win lol.

as long as junkson stays a #2 or #3 qb i think the FANS,PLAYERS, AND WINTER PARK will stay happy!!

So if it boils down to Sage or T-Jack playing, well, thats a no-brainer to say the least..

LOL of course it is pier.....of course it is.....

"and you ladies can tell junkson is so much better on this team then sage because of sages few quarters of preseason ball on a new team? LMMFAO....THAT IS A CROCK OF JACKSON!"

No the coaches already told us that by having TJ the number 2 ALLLLL year.

hmmmm, you must be smarter then EVERYBODY on here and Winter Park.

We all can't wait to see junkson at QB again so we can really see what the vikings offense is about.

I've asked you a few times, and funny you didnt answer, but are you starting to see what this offense is really all about? Im guessing complete denial is still in place....

I've asked you a few times, and funny you didnt answer, but are you starting to see what this offense is really all about? Im guessing complete denial is still in place....

ofcourse not...don't you remember james we'll all be disappointed in any qb we have because our offense is made to dink and dunk...our qb's will never have alot of passing yards or passing td's....LMMFAO!!

i'll never forget after the 1st game when favre just managed the game and didn't want to make any mistakes his first time out there for us and fishin58 was so happy to get on here and make us eat crow because favre didn't put up big yards or tds.

starts tellin us how we have to realize our team and offense isn't built for it.

says junkson is a more efficient QB...then goes on record and says he thinks junkson is a better QB for this team then favre!!

C'MON MAN!

i'll never forget after the 1st game when favre just managed the game and didn't want to make any mistakes his first time out there for us and fishin58 was so happy to get on here and make us eat crow because favre didn't put up big yards or tds.

starts tellin us how we have to realize our team and offense isn't built for it.

says junkson is a more efficient QB...then goes on record and says he thinks junkson is a better QB for this team then favre!!

C'MON MAN!

But, but, but hes right more times than not, just ask him as hes sticking out his chest....

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

LOL,

you two sure like talking to yourselves. laugh

they sure do wink rick

james, like I have said multiple times this offense is ready to go, if you compare the 06,07,08 healthy/not healty squad it is night and day. Kleinsasser is the only one left!!!

You guys should go back to pimping your boy Cutlet, he sure is doing great. I mean he is awesome right? I am sure you will point out how bad his recieving corp is....well guess what it is way better then what TJ had his first couple years.......and being that Cutlet is in his 4th year not his first or second.......

so is percy harvin the difference this year why we are 9-1 and favre hasnt had to be benched for someone like Gus with virtually the same team?

What's the point of arguing with fishin58, he contorts the argument everytime something is brought up. He won't address that point he'll bring up something totally different.

T junk will get his chance again. He will do what he always does. And that is FAIL and then t- Junk fans will make excuses for him. Players have no faith in him to make a play. He is not a leader. T junk will never be a NFL starter for more than 3 games not smart enough.

06/07.......pathetic...08 no one was healthy!!! How hard is that to understand?

[Note from admin. A little more leeway given in this forum.]

If you cant see this team is better in every facet, then I dont know what to say. Yes, at the QB too, I am happy we are 9-1.

Dude, this whole thread is lined with personal attacks, I knew someone's feeling would get hurt..

I think we can all agree on a few improvements this season over last. One Percy Harvin, two a healthy Sidney Rice, three Phil Loadholt, four McKinley having a breakout year, a healthy Henderson in the middle,and finally Bret Favre making some of the best decisions I've seen a QB make in a long time.

Amen, tr21

not hurt, just tired of it

I love talking football. But when people have to say the same redundant things over and over with no basis it gets old.

poor fishin58 he'll never understand will he? you have so much man lust for junkson you'll do or say anything to defend him when all it does is make yourself look silly....no one on this whole site believes what you say...everyone thinks you just like to stir the pot because the things you say are so far out there it can't be real lol.

people that liked cutler said right away he won't be as good of a qb on the bears as he would be on the vikes...people wanted cutler just so they wouldn't have to watch this team with junkson under center...see here's the thing junkson made his recievers junk...cutler makes junk recievers decent...knox,hester,ect are piles but do pretty good because of cutler...you put cutler on this team and he's a pro bowler.

i'd love to see you start a poll in MN and ask if they'd rather have cutler or junkson under center after favre leaves.

anything else you want to reach out on a limb for to change the subject?

you should step up as junksons agent and see if we can get cutler and 5 1st round picks for junkson so the bears can make it to the superbowl LMMFAO...I'M SURE JUNKSON ON THE BEARS TEAM WOULD BE LIGHTS OUT BABY!!!!