• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tarvaris Jackson

OIF_Veteran_21B

He throws a ball to Sid, that Sid drops that would have been a first down and broke the recieving yards record for the vikes. The next throw is like I said you Bert worshippers better be thanking your lucky stars that wasnt Bert getting lit up. He would still be on the carpet.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FISHINGURU

• Rick

• james_walleye

• zepman

Guess who is the # 1 rated quarterback after 9 games.... Favre. What is not to love about Brett? 3 interceptions in 9 games - not bad for a washed up - thrown out of Green Bay 40 year old quarterback.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

EXACTLY...they need to eat alot of crow don't they, did you see how horrible junkson was? dinner time ladies your crow is getting cold!! we all know how you guys would of been on this thread like donkey kong if junkson would of made a first down lmmfao

we call 1 player on the vikes a name ricky...any true viking fan wouldn't of wanted the pack to win like you said in the thompson thread...nice try though buddy!!

you guys like junkson and cheer for the pack...it doesn't get any worse!!

I'll just repeat this as you have backed up my point FG.

FISHINGURU calls our Vikes players names so what kind of fan are you, I mean really??? (FISHINGURU is really a closet Packer fan???)

Unlike you FISHINGURU, I'm glad we have Favre and T-Jack, the best QB and back-up QB tandem in the league laugh

Wow...Whatever your on i want some eekSeen enough b-days watching junkson go 3 and out.Do you guys really miss that?????

Seen enough b-days watching junkson go 3 and out.Do you guys really miss that?????
I don't miss watching Favre start and T-Jack back us up.

Whose junkson anyway? Maybe you should think about becoming a true Vikes fan?

Don't worry about FG and JW. They both call our Vikes players names so what kind of fans are they really??? (Closet Packer fans???)

Unlike those two, I'm glad we have Favre and T-Jack, the best QB and back-up QB tandem in the league laugh

Ha ha please Rick. Questioning what kind of fan i am....thats rediculous. If anyone is to be questioned its someone who shows support for junkson. I mean him starting is the perfect way to guarantee the vikings have a mediocre season at best. Is that what your looking for? Im not...sorry.

He throws a ball to Sid, that Sid drops that would have been a first down and broke the recieving yards record for the vikes. The next throw is like I said you Bert worshippers better be thanking your lucky stars that wasnt Bert getting lit up. He would still be on the carpet.

Bert worshipers? Forgive us, we enjoy watching a QB who knows how to play the game. A QB who actually gives the vikings a chance in postseason.

P.S. Are you starting to see what this vikings offense is really about? Or are you still in complete denial? Quite interesting to see what the offense is really about with a real NFL QB.

Bert worshipers? Forgive us, we enjoy watching a QB who knows how to play the game. A QB who actually gives the vikings a chance in postseason.

I agree.

Its not about haters...Its about calling a spade a spade and a pro, a pro.

Don't worry about FG and JW. They both call our Vikes players names so what kind of fans are they really??? (Closet Packer fans???)

Unlike those two, I'm glad we have Favre and T-Jack, the best QB and back-up QB tandem in the league laugh

Originally Posted By: james_walleye
Ha ha please Rick. Questioning what kind of fan i am....thats rediculous. If anyone is to be questioned its someone who shows support for junkson. I mean him starting is the perfect way to guarantee the vikings have a mediocre season at best. Is that what your looking for? Im not...sorry.
As already stated I'm very happy Brett is starting. What I don't understand is how you can call yourself a Vikings fan and call arguably, the best back-up QB in the league, T-Jack, names. Names like a packer fan would make-up for our Vikes players?

You're either for the Vikes TEAM or your not. If you call our Vikes players names, especially one of the best back-ups in the NFL, then your not. Pretty cut and dried for me. Your not a TRUE Vikes fan YET JW grin

Your right, it is arguable. laugh

I'm not so sure our #3 isn't a better backup laugh

I bet Vick has a thing or two to say about that. laugh

Originally Posted By: Rick

As already stated I'm very happy Brett is starting. What I don't understand is how you can call yourself a Vikings fan and call arguably, the best back-up QB in the league, T-Jack, names. Names like a packer fan would make-up for our Vikes players?

You're either for the Vikes TEAM or your not. If you call our Vikes players names, especially one of the best back-ups in the NFL, then your not. Pretty cut and dried for me. Your not a TRUE Vikes fan YET JW grin

Your right, and i am for the vikes TEAM. I am not for the individual known as junkson and im positive im not in the minority on this subject when it comes to diehard vikings fans.

Junkson is a decent backup QB at best...nowhere near the best backup in the league, hence the reason there was ZERO interest in him from other teams before the trade deadline.

There's no way for you to know that JBMA. Nothing was reported but that doesn't mean people weren't calling. After all, Favre is 40 years old...big reason to hold onto all our q-backs.

Junkson is a decent backup QB at best...nowhere near the best backup in the league, hence the reason there was ZERO interest in him from other teams before the trade deadline.

At this point yeah he may be just a decent back-up.

You guys can keep twisting it into that we think T-Jack is better than Favre all you want but that just makes you guys look more foolish than you already do...if thats even humanly possible at his point. grin

I'm just glad T-Jacked smoked Sage's ARSE on the Field and gave the Vikings no choice but to make him number the 2 and we all know thats tough for you guys to except n' deal with....LOL!

Your right, and i am for the vikes TEAM. I am not for the individual known as junkson and im positive im not in the minority on this subject when it comes to diehard vikings fans.

Whose Junkson james_walleye? It's definitely a packerism for one of our players. One can call themselves a Vikes fan all they want but their true colors come out when they start talking about TEAMs vs the TEAM they really are a fan of.

I don't know of any TRUE Vikes fans who call any of our team members packerisms like junkson.

Give it up Larry, Moe, and Curly

Sage just had a couple of bad games, he's a better Qb than Tjack anyday.

I cant believe its week 10 of the NFL Schedule, and you guys are still arguing whos the better #2 qb on the team. Who honestly cares!!!!

A couple, he is a 10 year Vet and he has squat to show for it, if not for the Booty implosion. Sage would have prolly been sent packing.

W12, all I can say is that I still can not believe there are people still out there looking for a coaching change........

As Vikes fans we should all just sit back and enjoy this ride, There will be plenty of time to argue whos better then the next guy during the offseason!

Give it up Larry, Moe, and Curly

Sage just had a couple of bad games, he's a better Qb than Tjack anyday.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!

you have larry that thinks junkson is the best project qb in the history of the game and calls one of the best qb's of all time bert...NOT A VIKING FAN

then you got his sidekick moe who thought the packers were gonna sweep the vikes this year and has rodgers and favre in green and gold for his avatar....NOT A VIKING FAN

then you got curly...the guy whos happy the green and gold win while he's cheering them on and thinks junkson is the BEST BACK UP qb in the league...THE ONLY TRUE VIKING FAN ON THIS SITE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

ALL 3 OF THESE STOOGIES WOULD OF BEEN HAPPY GOING INTO THE SEASON WITH JUNKSON AT QB!! i would love to see what your guy's blood pressure goes up to when junkson gets on the field...i bet you guys barely breath hoping he can complete a couple passes so you can start a eat crow thread!!

where did the 4th stooge go? haven't heard from him in awhile!!

every true viking fan knows exactly who JUNKSON/T-JUNK is...they are the same people that like watching our team win!!

I'm sorry but any true Vikings fan knows a packerism when they see it and junkson is definitely a packerism. Any true packer fan would be happy to use it and are the same people who like watching the Vikes lose to the Pack.

FG you are NOT what I consider a true Vikings fan. No class with the name calling. grin

True Vikings fans have class and cheer on the WHOLE TEAM!!! smile.

thats not true rick....any true packer fan wants junkson on the field so they can win the division and go to the playoffs...being a junkson fan is definitely packerism no way around it!

why do you think all the teams in the division and their fans can't wait until we have to go back to playing him?

Whose Junkson james_walleye? It's definitely a packerism for one of our players. One can call themselves a Vikes fan all they want but their true colors come out when they start talking about TEAMs vs the TEAM they really are a fan of.

I don't know of any TRUE Vikes fans who call any of our team members packerisms like junkson.

LOL you keep believing that Rick. I think the multiple purple and white jerseys in my closet speak to how true a fan I am. Or you could ask my wife, she won't watch vikings games with me anymore. And again, i GUARANTEE my stance is not in the minority with Junkson and the vikings.

thats not true rick....any true packer fan wants junkson on the field so they can win the division and go to the playoffs...being a junkson fan is definitely packerism no way around it!

why do you think all the teams in the division and their fans can't wait until we have to go back to playing him?

Thats exactly right FG. Packer fans love Jackson because they know if this guy is at QB anytime in the near future it ups their teams odds of winning the division. Ask any packer fan who they hope is at QB for the vikes next year, its junkson.

A couple, he is a 10 year Vet and he has squat to show for it, if not for the Booty implosion. Sage would have prolly been sent packing.

W12, all I can say is that I still can not believe there are people still out there looking for a coaching change........

Sadly for you, junkson will never be a 10 year vet, you keep forgetting that part.....

cutler is light years better then the junkmeister...i'd love to see junksons stats if he had to play for the broncos last year or the bears this year....we already seen what junkson can do with an awesome running game and dominate defense i'd love to see what he could accomplish without a running game and no defense.

don't be mad cause everyone wanted cutler, favre, sage, or anyone for that matter instead of junkson...even chilly knew he had to do something quick or him and junkson would both be sent packing....chilly made strides as a coach the day he decided to go get a couple different qb's.