• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tarvaris Jackson

OIF_Veteran_21B

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I've always said he is an average QB with upside Dave. smile

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FISHINGURU

• Rick

• james_walleye

• zepman

Sounds like we need to serve you up your crow a little early Rick grin

Is anyone else sick of hearing the term "eat some crow"? I've heard it on this thread about 5 times more than I've ever heard it in my entire life! sick

Is anyone else sick of hearing the term "eat some crow"? I've heard it on this thread about 5 times more than I've ever heard it in my entire life! sick
Of course you are sick of hearing it and saying it, because you're as worried as the rest of the haters that you will be dining on it all too soon as well laugh

Originally Posted By: JBMasterAngler
Of course you are sick of hearing it and saying it, because you're as worried as the rest of the haters that you will be dining on it all too soon as well laugh

In all likelyhood ricky, if your boy junkson does get to hold the reigns next season, his past performance indicates that you will be eating the crow and myself and others will be left wondering again why we are wasting any more time with him. Junkson naysayers are simply going on past performance. Junkson supporters are living in some sort of dreamland hoping he becomes something more than he has shown us.

This is the best thread ever..... gringringrin

Wish I could somehow get it into the hands of Tavaris.

By the way, Dan LeFevour played his last game tonight at the GMAC bowl...put up some very good numbers, including a rushing TD in overtime. I think he'll be taken before the 4th round, so if he's still there in the 3rd round the vikes should grab him.

In all likelyhood ricky, if your boy junkson does get to hold the reigns next season, his past performance indicates that you will be eating the crow and myself and others will be left wondering again why we are wasting any more time with him. Junkson naysayers are simply going on past performance. Junkson supporters are living in some sort of dreamland hoping he becomes something more than he has shown us.
No, I'm just sayin T-Jack will start before Sage does. You said the opposite. grin

You're the one who drooled over hours of Sages Houston game-film and bragged how he would be the starter over T-Jack.

We will see if your hours of film study show us how good you are at projecting QB talent and support your Sage game film watching man-love. smile

neither sage or jackson is the answer. If there is a quarterback battle between those two the Vikings lose. Both are no more than game managers and neither has the ability to take us very far into the playoffs.

If Favre retires we are back to square one at quarterback.

Jackson is Andre Ware all over again only with less talent.

Sage is the new Gus Ferrari.

LOL,

you might be right. And with respect to T-Jack we may just see if you are right. I'm saying we haven't seen enough yet to know.

When I watched the first half of the Chicago game I immediately thought, yep Chili is doing to Favre what he's been doing to T-Jack before.

I would like to jump in here! If the vikes dont go deep into the post season this year. I dont believe you are going to have to worry about t-jax being around next season. new contract or not chille will get the ax and I dont think the next guy in charge is going to keep chille's pet project around. Common sense tells you that the only reason t-jax is still here now is cuz chille doesnt (want to eat crow) sorry couldnt resist. He took a no name QB from a division II school and thought he would be a hero. And it didnt work out so good for him and he will never admit to making a poor choice he is much to arregant for that. my god he is to stupid to realize that the reason he got the new contract is because of the way #4 plays the game and not because of his great play calling or stellar coahing abiltys. All you t-jax lovers I really hate to have to tell you this but there is no santa no tooth fairy nor is there a career in the nfl for your boy after someone over on viking dr realizes that t-jax is better fit to work the over-nites at kwik-trip than to be QB in the nfl..

Originally Posted By: james_walleye
No, I'm just sayin T-Jack will start before Sage does. You said the opposite. grin

You're the one who drooled over hours of Sages Houston game-film and bragged how he would be the starter over T-Jack.

We will see if your hours of film study show us how good you are at projecting QB talent and support your Sage game film watching man-love. smile

You can disagree with me if you want Ricky, but i did and still do think the vikings would be better off with Sage than junkson. You can cut the gamefilm bit as well. I can't help it your making a call between Sage and junkson without having watched one of the parties. I watched Sage play a few games and watched junkson play way to many games. I saw Sage throw the ball against teams who knew he was going to throw the ball. I watched junkson struggle against teams that were playing the run. Pretty simple.

And i'll reiterate, if i was you i'd be hoping junkson never sees the field again wearing purple because there are strong odds we will see nothing more of him than we've already seen which means the odds are we would be watching a team incapable of any kind of playoff run. Closet packer fans might be happy with that, i surely am not.

I believe you may want to get back to watching more game film JW wink

Just joshing with ya sir smile

I believe you may want to get back to watching more game film JW wink

Be careful with your fellow purple posters....what rymes with Rick?? LOL wink

If Jackson somehow gets us a ring I will be first in line for my crow kabobs.

Me too, I'll take extra BBQ sauce with mine.

Heck, who wouldn't smile

Leechbait you just want to spice yours up so it goes down easier wink

• 3 weeks later...

It's more relevant this year than last...his contract is up...what do the Vikes do now???

With Favre going to take his time in deciding whether to come back or not...they have to re-sign him IMO. Like it or not...they have FEW other choices.

Just a heads-up...With an uncapped year T-Jack is not an unrestricted free agent this year.

Just a heads-up...With an uncapped year T-Jack is not an unrestricted free agent this year.

That's good news for Packer fans! wink

Rumor has it when Favre went down with the ankle injury and was helped off the field T-Jack wet his jock strap..... whistle