• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Archery Hunting Photos

harvey lee

Elk hunting this coming weekend, he isn't ready...

Good luck on the elk Josh, hope it's a bit cooler out there for ya.

bowhunter, go to freeimagehosting.net from there you can browse your pics and upload the one you want. There is about 6 different options for posting, so just pick one at a time and preview before submitting

Yep, I got the bowhunter, just a little slow. Here are the pics of bowhunterrj's deer. Congrats on a very nice buck! That thing is tall.

bowhunterrj4.jpg

bowhunterrj3.jpg

bowhunterrj2.jpg

bowhunterrj1.jpg

Yep, I got the bowhunter, just a little slow. Here are the pics of bowhunterrj's deer. Congrats on a very nice buck! That thing is tall.

bowhunterrj4.jpg

bowhunterrj3.jpg

bowhunterrj2.jpg

bowhunterrj1.jpg

Wow, That thing is a beaut!

Nice deer, when did you really shoot it, as obviously it wasn't 10-20-09? Is that a MN deer or one of our neighboring states? It's a dandy, weird that his brow tines are relatively short considering how long the G2's & G3's are.

The deer was shot on opening morning at about 7:30 or so. It was taken near alexandria mn. For the one who thinks the tines were photoshopped any time your near alexandria let me know and I will show you the rack. The taxidermist scored it sat morn right at a rough 143 the only thing the deer was missing was brow lenght and girth but in my mind it will make an great mount.What makes it cool is I've been watching this deer for about 1.5 months now, but the last two weeks before season I had no pics and only saw him in the feild once and then he shows up on opening morning pretty cool but kinda a short season but it's worth it. Hopefully at the end of october when we head to Nebraska I can get another shot on a big guy.

[PoorWordUsage] u got that thing round here im from glenwood havent been seein much cept does thats a nice buck huge tines hope i see one like that

Great Deer! I was born and raised in the Alex area and still do most of my hunting around there. Are you from Alex area or just hunting there?

Ahh, Yeah, It's a nice buck, I thought it would be quite obvious that I was joking about it being photoshopped. Sorry if you were offended.

Well I just got the call from my best bud that moved to montana a few years ago to check my email. These are the phone calls I look forward to since I got him into archery hunting back in high school and he has allways let me know what is going on in his archery season. He ask me every year to apply and come out but I have not made it out yet.

DSC_0278-1.jpg

Just returned from ND with the bow, hunted public land NW of Fairfield, went 3 for 6, not the biggest, but the most rewarding hunt yet for me with the bow. We tented it for 8 days and it rained for 4 with high winds. Definitley a great adventure. Hes a tall 5x6.

DSC03542.jpg

DSC03544.jpg

DSC03547.jpg

Thanks for all the help guys!!

DSC03577.jpg