• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

article in outdoor news

Pat Burch

I'm surprised the Editors did'nt make Carney post a retraction or an apology. It's also interesting that Fellegy jumped all over this site and how irresponsible it is for anyone to post their opinions, especially moderators.

Seems like the power of this site has gotten under their skin just a bit.

Felegy must not be feeling relevant enough for his ego. The only thing this can do is loose them more readers as I see it. After reading Felegy whine about sites like this I don't think I will be buying the outdoor news any more. I stopped subscribing a while ago and just buy from time to time but I think that money can be better spent.

I'll give him a pass on it.

Seems kind of out of touch with it. That seems odd to me when they print fishing reports of how good it's been then to print something like that? Wouldn't a good editorial staff catch that and say this is a bit off. Could they be that far out of touch or is it a test to see who's paying attention? I was given one of Joe's book and didn't put him together with the paper till half way through the book. Shows you how much I pay attention to his column. Man Joe kind of likes himself a bit, he has no lack of self esteem issues. Good read though. I like his view on some current fishing and hunting celebrities in the outdoor community.

I think it's the best size structure I've seen in the lake since I started fishing it in the early 90's bar none.

Most of the outdoor writers are human and can have some bad judgment calls that get through to print. Clancy's the only reason I read the paper. I've not always agreed with everything he's written and not a big whitetail hunter. He's the best story teller in print in the state as far as outdoor writers go.