• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

DNR at work at Cut Foot

I certainly did enjoy. I've never seen anything like that. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Awesome pictures Woodman!!! Good to see them spreading the wealth and helping the habitat of the area!!!

I stopped in and watched this last year. It was pretty cool to see and fun to see some nice eyes.

I have seen this both on Vermillion and walker lake by Ottertail, Yes it is simply amazing to see, them take a stroll through the hachery, rows apon rows of glass jars filled with little black BB's waiting to hatch.The system is so simple.

What is your estimated guess as to the biggest walleye you guys have ever seen at the milking stations?