• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

lets see your dogs

ranger20

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ranger20

• caseymcq

• MuleShack

• 870Express

Maximum Overdrive

full-35342-21821-max(800x534).jpg

Summer

full-35342-21822-mom(800x605).jpg

Max and Summer during training this spring. Before Summer was bred!

Cannot wait to see the pups in about four days!

of course he loves this part of getting to go as well. He was trying to tell me he saw a really big fish that was going to get him full-41053-21887-imag0362.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I posted a pic of my dog Keno whem she was a puppy. She will be 1 year next week. Time sure does go by fast. Here she is now.

photodx.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The "kids"

full-38641-22370-lolaruger2.jpg

Lola (8) on the left and Ruger (4) on the right, the hunting dogs in the family

full-38641-22371-lucy.jpg

And the non-hunting dog in the family, Lucy (5) Great Dane

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up our new lab on Saturday. Porter is going to be huge - he is 14 pounds at nine weeks.

full-742-22800-porter1.jpg

great looking pup!!!!!. our female chocolate lab turned one year old this month. she weighs in at 78 pounds right now. good luck.

full-39581-22813-014.jpg

My 3 year old Shorthair, Capone! Dont know what I will do when he goes. Best huntin partner you will ever find!

Love those dogs. I leave tonigt for a 32 hour drive round trip to pick up my new baby girl. Ill post pics when I get back from Texas with her

• 2 months later...

Buddy and Me. He's 2 and this is his first trip to the game farm. We went hunting on public land last year but didn't see anything. He did great!!!full-3644-25712-buddyandme.jpg

full-3644-25713-img_4213.jpg

Had to add a puppy pic for the ladies!!!

great looking pup!!!!!. our female chocolate lab turned one year old this month. she weighs in at 78 pounds right now. good luck.

Female at one year??? 78 pounds?? wow!

• 3 weeks later...

As everyone, I probably have 10,000 pics of the dog and picking a few is just hard. Ellie is 3 1/2 now, one of the best water dogs I've been over and lives to be on the water or in the field...and most importantly, is without question my best friend.

A few of her firsts below, and a few images I cherish for the memory. We'll be on our way to AR for opener this week, should have a few more to post in the waterfowl section soon!

6 weeks, afraid to cross the line and first look at her pond.

full-42277-26314-5940_742864356859_19639

7 months with her first Canadian

full-42277-26315-25349_818792062129_3981

1 1/2 and her first roosters

full-42277-26316-39422_934739073389_6503

full-42277-26317-156950_941371851249_347

full-42277-26318-45579_880338283009_1167

full-28328-26330-100media95imag0188.jpg

First wild pheasant for my 6.5 month lab, Teegan. We've taken a break while the deer slayers have been out, but hope to get back out this week!