• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

lets see your dogs

ranger20

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ranger20

• caseymcq

• MuleShack

• 870Express

• 4 weeks later...

"My Gypsy"

full-29270-18234-picture145.jpg

full-29270-18236-img_0143.jpg

full-29270-18241-picture081.jpg

full-29270-18244-img00045_20101023_1005.

full-29270-18246-picture082.jpg

full-29270-18247-062.jpg

full-29270-18248-117.jpg

full-29270-18252-img_0140.jpg

Almost lost her after the 2011 Early metro Goose Hunt, Several surguries and the 2011 Hunting season Canceled she is working hard at getting ready for the 2012 season....Alot of walking and short I mean short training sessions. Dr. said she will suffer no long term damage from this accident.

full-29270-18253-p9050102.jpg

I put my dog down on Monday...and miss him. It has been very therapeutic for me to look through these pics. This is awesome. Love the pics. I even got a good belly laugh! Betchya can't figure which pic that was!!!!

very sorry for your loss. could be the lab in the goose blind or more likely the lab on the chair waiting for dinner. good luck.

Jim Uran post/pic on the top of page 6 of the "squirrel hunter"! I fell out of my chair laughing! I had to show it to my wife and kids! They had tears in thier eyes from laughing.

Sorry about the loss of the dog. But TB those are nice pics, and what happened to the dog?, man that looks ugly. Tough dog and glad the dog is doing good.

FC,

She was chasing one of my sons on an ATV, she was so occupied on the chase she ran into an open door on the suburban, very bad day for everyone involved.

I was putting wet gear on the open door to dry....turn your back for one minute and things happen. Im always the saftey monitor in camp and it just goes to show....if it can happen it will. She had very minimal internal damage it took 3 months for that flap of fur to reattatch. the Vet had to alot of work through the process to promote the skin to adhere to the fur. Glad its over and she is no worse for the wear.

• 2 months later...

It was a long quiet winter in the Duff household. But now there's the pitter patter of tiny paws to be heard.

Here she is........Chamois (Shammy)

full-552-20405-img_1293.jpg

She's a cuty, she'l keep you busy for years to come. congrats!!! good luck.

full-41162-20416-2012_05_05_09_52_16_440

This is "mika" on her second time in the boat. She only jumped out once this time while trolling last sat. She likes planer boards lol

how are you guys uploading the pics like this I would love to share but cant figure it out.

Here's Jeffrey with a little snack he chased down in my back yard. Mink can't run as fast as Jeffrey can.

full-1978-20517-dscf4392.jpg

GSP4ME Good looking Dog! If anyone could help me post a few pics Id like to share a few of my GSP!?!?

• 2 weeks later...

Like just about any internet forum out there, upload a photograph to a hosting site (I use imageshack), get the direct URL link to your photo (a .jpeg URL typically), and when creating a reply, put that link in between %7Boption%7D tags.

Here is my 12 week old pup Charlie pointing a sparrow on our morning walk.full-26671-21003-charlieonpoint1(600x800

Shamalamadingdongs first trip upnorth last weekend:

full-552-21030-img_1356.jpg

"MOAR FISHIN'.....MOAR!"

full-552-21031-img_1396.jpg

"So....in a few months you'll shoot those ducks over there and I can swim after them? Cool"

full-552-21032-img_1363.jpg

"This upnorth stuff is hard work, I can barely keep one eye open"

full-552-21033-img_1402.jpg

"Zzzzzzzzzzzz"

Caution: Image may be NSFW

*chuckle*