• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

lets see your dogs

ranger20

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ranger20

• caseymcq

• MuleShack

• 870Express

BobberTom- He's just over two years old. As of Aug he was 32lbs... I'm guessing he's under that now with the work he has been doing. Do you plan to hunt yours at all this year?

my three month old pup in action!

IMG_2281.jpg

little dog cuttin a big wake...

IMG_2459.jpg

good launch on her first day at the lake

IMG_2474.jpg

throwin down on the bumper in the back yard

IMG_2342.jpg

My boy Dakota at 14 months

[img:center]2009_02_23_0217.jpg

My brothers 4 year old chocolate lab Cutter

[img:center]cutter2.jpg

Cutter and Dakota

[img:center]kotagorrila.jpg

guess i dont know how to put pics on anyway he's a chocolate lab.(you probly could figure that out by my handle grin)

guess i dont know how to put pics on anyway he's a chocolate lab.(you probly could figure that out by my handle grin)

What you need to do is to right click on the image and select "View Image" (in Firefox anyway), then use the jpg address in the URL bar to post here, like this:

3970367729_b46e17092e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is Maynard my Field Bred ESS at 2.5 yrs old. Lots of speed and a great nose - just a fun dog to hunt behind. There is a possibility of him doing some trials next Spring, once hunting settles down and I can work on steadying him... IMG_0669.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I posted some pictures awhile ago but my pup has more then doubled in size since then so I figured I'd post a few newer pictures.

IMG_8267.jpg

IMG_8388.jpg

We had a little scare the other day with some non-stop vomitting, but I think he's on the mend!

Enjoying the park:

DSC_0057.jpg

Getting his butt kicked:

600_11844081.jpg

Glad that he is on the mend! You really have a nice looking Great Dane. Love his coloring!

Bet not too many dogs can kick his butt!!! He looks to be enjoying the experience!

Birddog labs, did I see somewhere where you breeded to Baker out of Holzinger Kennels. How did your pups turn out? What are they doing today?

Thanks for your info-

-protiller

Nope that wasn't me. I bred Grace to Stoney from Torgs Labs. The puppies are doing very well from reports from their new families, as well as from the two that I am training. Based on reports, the new owners are very pleased with the puppies and that they are growing like horses. The two that I'm training have strong natural hunting abilities, great obediance, and are very calm in the house.

These are the two that I am training. They absolutely LOVE the water! Heidi is yellow and Holli is black.

8835_1223286031464_1508394115_586557_123

Glad that he is on the mend! You really have a nice looking Great Dane. Love his coloring!

Bet not too many dogs can kick his butt!!! He looks to be enjoying the experience!

Thanks! Our breeder is a little miffed that she didn't keep him. He would have done well in the ring.

His bud Myron is the one kicking his butt. And you're right, he enjoys it, but he dishes out plenty to our local labs and goldens. He knows his place in the pecking order, though smile