• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

lets see your dogs

ranger20

This is Wally, 14 weeks old now, These pics are from when he was a bit younger. As you can see, him and the cat have a great relationship!

P1010202.JPG

P1010244.JPG

P1010581.JPG

P1010639.JPG

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ranger20

• caseymcq

• MuleShack

• 870Express

That is one sweet looking GSP. Nice pics John, can't wait to get out this fall with the pups! we can leave your cat at home though...

This was a couple years ago but is pretty good pic. Harley gettin after Daisy over a chew treat... just reminding her who the boss is!!!!full-33375-258-dsc00277.jpg

Here is Kaner GWP at 14 weeks. He was pointing a frog, but I didn't get it in the frame.

[img:center]Kaneronpoint2.jpg

Mike

I am sure it is obvious by a number of my posts, but I will always get a kick out of those big ol' floppy ears that GSP's have. Evertyime I see a pic of one, espically puppies, I get a big grin. grin

Took the pup out for his first run with live birds yesterday. Not sure who had more fun, him or me! He is 18 weeks old now.

P1020063.JPG

P1020070.JPG

P1020065.JPG

thats a sweet looking point there John. cool pics, looks like the pup is doing awesome, and getting large and in charge. We need to get together soon and have a few cold ones and talk smart...

Absolutely Nate! Maybe throw in reeling in some big cats, and we will really be in for a good time!

JParruci: Awesome third picture with the duck in the mud! Great to see those brits retrieving.

This is Wally, 14 weeks old now, These pics are from when he was a bit younger. As you can see, him and the cat have a great relationship!

P1010581.JPG

Hookem, my Gsp pup almost looks like yours. Only 9 weeks old so far...pics were taken at 7 weeks. Had him sight pointing at a scented rag with the fishing pole already. He loves to wrestle with his big sister ALL the time.

By the way, our cat looks the same too. grin

Meet Trigger!

full-17729-538-img_3871.jpg

full-17729-540-img_3843.jpg

full-17729-537-img_3962.jpg

Heres a few more I took today of the gang.

IMG_47801024x683.jpg

IMG_47351024x683.jpg

IMG_47531024x683.jpg

caseymcq, this pic is for you...is it a wabbit or a puppy grin

IMG_47691024x683.jpg

That picture is awesome. That dude looks like he is going full bore.

Seeing everyone's puppies makes me anxious for us to get our new member of the family. It is good to everyone's pups.

• 3 weeks later...

62351_492979465560_508660560_7271592_458

34424_492979185560_508660560_7271580_196

62907_492980355560_508660560_7271619_231

Big dog is my 1 year old Golden Retriever. He weighs 105 lbs. His name is Kiefer

Little guy is my 6.5 week old Springer Spaniel. His name is Cooper.

Then there's my cat!