• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bolt-On Wheel system for lifts

I've heard of a small place that makes bolt-on wheels for boat lifts. The guy I talked to thought it was a small shop somewhee around Park Rapids, maybe Brainerd - but a search online isn't showing me anything, so it may be a private individual. The bolt-on wheels that I saw were on a swing arm/cantilever system that would allow you to keep them on the boat lift, but lower all 4 wheels down out of the way when in the lake.

Any clues on who makes these?

Custom Portable Docks & Lifts east of Hinckley makes them. In the Brainerd area I can not help you.

• 2 weeks later...

Try RMI outdoors in Swanville. I put four wheels on my lift and I can pull it out easily without getting wet.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with the Boatman, I placed 4 of the RMI Large wheels on the roll dock; the ease of moving the dock around was impressive; the following week I purchased 2 more large wheels and the wheel kit from RMI. Their plant is not to far from Little Falls and will sell to you direct. Save a TON on shipping.

Burbot

call shoreline ind. 888 298 9702 they are in pine river and have items on hand.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Try BeachKing up by D/Lakes.