• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Samsung Instict

Sandmannd

Question

Has anyone got this phone at all? I just got one today and it has a lot of great things with it. I coming from a palm centro and that was easy to sync up to the PC. I can't figure out how to get this one to sync with windows mail. It wan't outlook, but I don't have that installed. Just checking if anyone has delt with this at all.

2 answers to this question

Sandman,

It really isn't considered a pda, that was one thing the wasn't designed to do was sync with outlook. I don't have one myself but you can email me and I can try and help you.

[email protected]

WW

They do have it set to sync with outlook, I just don't use it. I know it's not a PDA at all. Actually browsing around you can go through sprint and update your contacts and then it will upload to your phone.