• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see what is shared. Just 99 cents to join. Click here please.

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
hoggsback

09 television schedule

knoppers

MLB.TV will be airing 26 games this season, not the twins, but random games like espn does. MLB has all the games on the net for a subsrciption, and radio broadcast over the net of all games for a much cheaper subsription which I do buy so I can here the games at work ( I work nights).

FSN and another local channel will carry almost all games and a few preseason games as always.

I just wish there was a local FM radio station would carry the games so I would not have to buy the subscription.

I can here the games at the cabin on a FM radio station out of aitkin, which is nice.

eric29

Knoppers you should be able to get them on AM 1500

knoppers

1500, don't get a reception in our shop in monticello. I have a buddie that can't get reception in golden valley, 1500 is a joke.

goose89

1500, don't get a reception in our shop in monticello. I have a buddie that can't get reception in golden valley, 1500 is a joke.

That hasn't been my experience. I've listened to games well past St. Cloud on way out of town. Good Luck.

fishinphilth

1500 is terrible in the Big Lake/Monticello area.

Dahitman44

I would like to see an FM station carry the games as well -- have trouble getting AM in the boat.

UdeLakeTom

Type in search "Twins Radio Network"....there are smaller stations out there all over the state...some are FM.

toughguy

I miss CCO having the Twins. I hope they come back someday. You can drive half way around the world and still get that station in. Last summer just made me mad. You would be driving somewhere and have to find the game on 3 different before you got there.

bassphish2005

100.9 fm out of Pine City has Twins broadcasts,comes in great through eastern Minnesota and western Wisc.

crothmeier

Yeah, start a petition to get WCCO back in the game!

pegleg

I noticed in the Sunday paper that the 1st Twins exhibition game is tomorrow night a 6 p.m. against Boston. It said it would be televised on MLB station so hopefully this is true. My 85 year old father is having a tough day tomorrow (taking him for tests at Mayo) so I told him we need to hurry back to watch the Twins tomorrow night so he is really excited for this game. Anybody else see this schedule? I have Direct TV but last night they didn't say anything about televised games on MLB.

threerivers

The Twins are also on the Red Wing station 105.9 FM

hanronson

Go to the Twins website and join "Twins Territory Team" and you will get all Twins (and some others) games "Gameday Audio" free through your computer. I am listening to the Braves/Tigers game right now as I type. I have a hard time getting 1500 AM on my radio also and would love for 830 AM to get the radio rights back.

I talked to FSN on the phone and they assured me that the they will carry the Twins games again this season. I was almost ready to sign up Direct TV and get rid of Dish Network.

Big Dave2

Go to the Twins website and join "Twins Territoy Team" for free and you will get all Twins (and some others) games "Gameday Audio" free trough your computer. I am listening to the Braves/Tigers game right now as I type. I have a hard time getting 1500 AM on my radio also and would love for 830 AM to get the radio rights back.

I talked to FSN on the phone and they assured me that the they will carry the Twins games again this season. I was almost ready to sign up Direct TV and get rid of Dish Network.

Thats good to know. Is the audio "live"?

hanronson

Originally Posted By: hanronson
Go to the Twins website and join "Twins Territoy Team" and you will get all Twins (and some others) games "Gameday Audio" free trough your computer. I am listening to the Braves/Tigers game right now as I type. I have a hard time getting 1500 AM on my radio also and would love for 830 AM to get the radio rights back.

Thats good to know. Is the audio "live"?

BigDave2...Yes, it is live.

Big Dave2

sounds good, thanks!

Scott K

How do you sign up for free, it wants me to pay $19.95?

hanronson

4wanderingeyes...Sorry, the audio is free after joining. I edited my post that said it was free to join.

Big Dave2

DANG!!!!!! mad I knew it was too good to be true!!! crywink

hanronson

BigDave2...Sorry to you too, my bad!

Big Dave2

No reason to be sorry. I was just kidding. I don't get AM reception here at work and I thought I had found a viable solution.

It might be worth the $20 to get one day game a week usually......................but I guess I'm too cheap!

knoppers

MLB website offers gameday audio for 14.95 a year, and you get all the games of all the teams. I was able to listen to the first pre season game against boston, from my last years subsription. I will renew my subsription when its time.

eric29

The twins schedual has been updated and their internet page and says what station theyll be on-FSN and wftc for most of them.

hanronson

eric29...thanks for that post, it's good to see it changed on their schedule.