• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Joe

Annandale-Buffalo-Hutchinson fishing reports

mudlakeladyjane

I can't find any 2016 fishing reports. Help!

NEANGLER

The bass fishing has been very good as of late on several Hutch area lakes as well as the pike bite - best bait has been a white willow leaf spinner bait w a Gulp 3" paddle tail working the outside weed edge. Top water action for bass has been good in the evening.  Crappies have now moved deep and the Sunnies are on their beds.

Naturboy

Was out on a lake just south of 55 and the ice is pretty sloppy. About 2" of water and slush. Can't think wait for the cold to freeze it all back up. 

Had fish under me most of the time but really didn't start bitting until after dark. Kept a few sunfish and crappies. Had a northern hit but it got off right away.  

• Like 1

Andy K

Really? Last "report" was in January? ("No wonder I left this website years ago...")

...and a question as to why the most current posts are buried in the back?? Old posts should be in the back... newest on the front page. That's probably why nobody spends time here anymore...

Here are images of my son's catches taken in the last week from Maple Lake:

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

Edited by Andy K
  • Like 2

ANYFISH2

Andy, love the pics, congrats to your son!

On a side note, help us out some!  The more you report the more others will as well! Welcome back.

nae1213

Fished Clearwater Saturday morning for a few hours.  Found sunnies and a few crappies in 7-10 feet of water right in the weeds. Black was the color that seemed to work best.

• Like 2

Andy K

Well... not so sure I want to post reports where I actually divulge the lake!! Just remembered how people will just flock to lakes and poach them dry!! It's been almost 10 years since I did serious fishing but my son has stoked the fire... I enjoy just putting him on a bite... he gets SO excited it's truly heartwarming to see... 

8387BC60-92C1-4C8E-A822-C8A0B1FE59E7.JPG

F1334147-033B-4354-ADB9-063CC6EE1D4A.JPG

98579B23-FFDE-4063-A341-25E586697605.JPG

768A2BE1-D137-4AF1-9F12-C6F931E24F44.JPG

HurricaneBill

Fished lake Mitchell for a couple hours last night, a lot of traffic out there! 

Had about 17" of ice, caught a handful of small crappies 7.5"-8.5" really light bite. 

Naturboy

Was out near Annandale Monday afternoon and night fishing for crappies. At sunset is when they started to bite in about 17’ of water. Not any big ones but kept 8 that’ll fry up good. 

The snow on the lake proved to much for a small SUV so after he got off the lake with no little effort a plow truck came out to get a fish house off. I walked out of corse. 

• Like 1

mrpike1973

The snow is definitely a hindrance right now. Walking through all that snow is tough on the ole body.

Tom Sawyer
On 2/28/2018 at 12:09 PM, mrpike1973 said:

The snow is definitely a hindrance right now. Walking through all that snow is tough on the ole body.

Couldn't have said it better. Almost as if you were working in wet cement today.

Was pondering out there just how short our summer will be;  only 36 weeks until Christmas..... 

Tom Sawyer

With the snow cover completely gone and lots of standing water, 60s in the forecast, with plenty of sunny days next week, and a good chance of rain mid-week; this may be my last weekend on the ice, South of Hwy 210 anyway :crazy:. Fish have really been on the chew5ada9a37844ed_0419181759a1.thumb.jpg.b566514791b4b85cd6b1b726ba5eff9c.jpg5ada9a5de9cc5_0419180926a1.thumb.jpg.ca51d0cc45acffc91b3c9825b40047b3.jpg5ada9a9d5dc84_04191809361.thumb.jpg.7292eac486396ffa275d30f2ae71ba2c.jpg

• Like 1