• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

OK, I'll ask the Question.

Pickelfarmer

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pickelfarmer

• propster

• DonBo

• BuckKiller

NO 28 yrs old I have 2 wall mounters. There out there look at the Outdoor News every year theres pages full of nice bucks

As of right now,

28 No: 12 Yes: 2 other.

Interesting, so far. Even though this isn't representative of the population, I would have thought the yes's would have come out a little more even. I don't want anybody to answer this, but would some "no's" change if it was just to make party hunting for BUCKS only illegal? Again, keep with the topic, simple yes or no, and maybe your age, yes or no's with if's and's and or's go in the "other" category.

44 - Yes

However , "Would you support rules that would help create a more balanced age structure and a more balanced buck to doe ratio" might be a better question.

This should have been done as a poll with a few different questions and not requiringa black or white answer.

27 - Yes to PickleFarmer.... and a definite YES to eye1000us, you hit the nail on the head.

27 - Yes to PickleFarmer.... and a definite YES to eye1000us, you hit the nail on the head.

Most all you yes guys can't even follow a simple yes/no rule with out turning this into something more. YES/NO. If you think something needs to change(whatever it might be) then its a YES vote. If you think its ok the way it is then its a NO vote. Its really Very,Very simple..

You should have voters include their age.

Do people think younger our older ppl are going to say yes or no depending on age?

well i guess it all depends on how many ppl go for horns or they go for meat.i go for meat 1st then the horns.so i would say no.

The score now stands, 29 NO. 20 YES.

For everyone who said NO, except for, or unless...I marked that as a YES. It is a simple yes or no. Either it needs changing or it doesn't. We're not getting into the degree of changes here.

i think the older generation has moved on from shooting anything that walks, been there done that. their hunting skills are advanced and want more of a challenge. i enjoy seeing spikes and y bucks, but i don't get my jollies out of shooting "little kids". the buck that ran past my stand last year was like a little puppy, his hind end caught up to his front legs and tripped him up, now how can you shoot something like that!...yes 44