• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Eric, I am off all week, iffin ya wanna go hit it up, lemme know. I'd be glad to go with ya, if I'm not already out there. wink

Pm me your cell number....Im piecing together the puzzle of hauling a big shack with a small SUV today, so as long as I get figured out I should be good to go haha!

Well u shouldnt take a chance on a lake by going by another lakes ice thickness anyway.rather not name the lake that way it keeps the parade off

Hoping to be out on French on Sunday. Was on Madison this past sunday and caught 6" crappies. Looking for something bigger....

Was on Madison lake

this am ice was a solid 7" hoping for a foot is snow so it keeps the castles off the area lakes. Fishing was pretty good too

heading out at 6, not sure where I will park but will be walking out.

I am going to also walk out as I have never fished French before. Eric if you check the website at all while your fishing I might pm you for some location guidance tomorrow.

Was out at French today, saw about 4 groups of people with four wheelers going slow. Fishing, like the 4 wheelers, has been slow. Crappie here and there but that has been about it.

I haven't been on Madison yet, but I can see the lake from my house and its still steaming from an open hole straight out from north shore toward millers point. The geese havent been in there for a week, but it refuses to freeze up.

Jasper are there people fishing other areas of the lake? Just curious if the ice was good other than the hole by Millers?

That is a nice fat pike Truth! Looks like he's been eating more than your bait. I heard the pike were snapping pretty good on German too, would like to get out there with some tip ups for some fun.

I was out on Washington yesterday and found 8-9" of ice. The fish were cooperating too. Managed to get a decent limit of crappies with a couple nice walleyes.

High life, would I be good walking from Westwood back to bakers bay?!? O north access to 3rd point? Thinking I might hit up Washington on Saturday and haven't been out there yet this year.

I didn't go out of Westwood, but I saw lots of activity on Baker's, my nephew was on Mud Bay and had 9". I went out of the north access and there were wheelers pulling houses out. Trucks were parked on the lake by the access but I would not recommend this if you remember what happened in front of westwood a few years ago.

The rest of the lake is fine. The open area is over by the island you should be able to fish millers if you want. The open area is in less than 3 goit of water ne how.

Jasper are there people fishing other areas of the lake? Just curious if the ice was good other than the hole by Millers?

3 full size trucks on Madison today! Fishing was slow so I hopped over to washington and got a few sunnies.

Hot bite on Loon Lake, Waseca....or so a couple guys thought grin

Now if I hung around to ask them how the fishing was and they said anything other than skunked, I wouldn't need a lie detector!