• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Yeah might stay in this weekend but with the forecast being favorable next week I'm banking on next Saturday and Sunday for sure!!! GL to anyone who ventures out and BE SAFE!

2.5" on shallow Walleye lake and yes first ice is king. 5 Eyes and seen many more form the other 10 guys that were out. Hope for freezing rain so we can keep getting them.

Sat on almost 4" today,

looked like I was the

first one to venture out

As there was no other tracks.

Still wearing pfd and pix!

Should be able to get a boat on the ice today with the water coming down, should have stayed on Cass, Right Matt

Is there ANY ice? Or just standing water on ice?!? At least next week is looking promising, but I feel like I've been saying that for a month now. But like Jason said. Probably better to start over with ice than deal with lots of snow on only a few inches of ice.

So I went out and drove past Madison and Duck and ice wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Drove past Duck and even saw 2 trucks at the landing and a portable on the middle of the lake!!!

There was a portable on Gorman yesterday out in front of the west landing. I don;t know how thick the ice is, never stopped.

There was a portable on Gorman yesterday out in front of the west landing. I don;t know how thick the ice is, never stopped.

Well you should have. I fished Gorman and Lex yesterday. 3" both.

Rain did not hurt the ice much at all, still about 3.5 inches on most lakes. Looks like the next storm will miss us to the south and below freezing all week with teens for highs by the weekend. Looks like good ice making weather, but I need to buy some cleats!

Talk about an early Christmas with the ice! Out to loon and drilled 4". Like everyone said this week is ideal ice making. Next weekend expecting to see a lot more portables out.

I'm thinking of hitting French Thursday night with some friends. So I hope the ice is good by then. I can always hit Kelly I guess.

Simple1

Planning to hit up Duck Friday. If anyone makes it out between now and then an ice report would be much appreciated!

Sounds like a good base layer started, now lets all hope that major system moving in on Thursday stays south!

Looks like some places could be in getting upwards of 8-12".

I do not want to deal with the bad stuff we had a couple years ago.

around lonsdale area we are only supposed to get 1-3 by Thursday morning. I really want to get out Thursday morning on some local lakes, what are chances that in two mornings we have 4-5 inches of ice?

Around the Lonsdale area, Cody lake has 4.5 to 5 inches of ice. Thinking of hitting it up today. About 2.5 to 3 inches of good ice the rest is snow ice but rock hard so hopefully Farley safe.

Planning to hit up Duck Friday. If anyone makes it out between now and then an ice report would be much appreciated!