• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Metro area GTG is set.

The get together as been set for the 18 of jan. and again on feb. 1st. It will be out on waconia at 11, probably in center reef. EVERYONE IS INVITED FMers, their wives/husbands, kids, parents, ext. the more the marrier. If you will have a perm on the lake and don't mind sharing it with someone for the day let me know. um... I think thats it.

This will be alot more fun with more people so come if you can and meet some new people.

E-mail me if you are thinking about coming [email protected]

Also e-mail any questions, concerns or snide remarks (lol) to the e-mail above.

I have recieved e-mails from: ROOSTERFISH, Goat69, riverdewey and Pat (Don't know screen name). Plus I believe Chrisopher Quast and Honda4life are coming.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christopher Quast

• BuckKiller

• ROOOOSTERFISH

• Kylersk

i'll try to make it and if i do i have a small portable that i would be willing to share with someone if they have an auger i can use to drill holes

i'll try to make it and if i do i have a small portable that i would be willing to share with someone if they have an auger i can use to drill holes

im sure there will be plenty of augers there, just need people to fish in the holes lol

Honda4life and mrfish1991 could you send me an e-mail or post your address please. Id like to get everyones e-mail addresses for future referance.

Thank you,

Buck

Tim, we are going to be having a pretty small get together at this rate, Where were you thinking of doing it? I was thinking center by my house, since just to the north of me there is a big open area where there is actually no houses or roads LOL!!!!!!

IDK yet but probably in center, either by you or by me... don't matter.

hopefully more people contact me this week, maybe if you bring out a keg more people will come lol

You just tell me where you want them and I will drill as many as you want

excelent CQ...i have the clam Jr..not a lot of room for holes in that little bad boy

excelent CQ...i have the clam Jr..not a lot of room for holes in that little bad boy

Nothing else I always have six holes in my permy and will probably bring my porty out too

I would like to try ice fishing for the first time and was wondering if anyone has any extra room or gear... I have no problem buying bait, beer, snacks, or dinner.

Let me know

sandman.2009 at live dot com

I emailed you as well I will be there and the wife should be as long as I can get there grandma to pick them up earlyer in the day when we get to the lake what should i be looking for to find the correct group?? the weather forcast I was looking at says it should be a nice day.

Jesse

larjesr (at) dunwoody (dot) edu

Add chuckwagon to the list also [email protected] the wife may come as well but wont know till the day of!

Are you Kentucky Chucky ? ex employee at Entegris FNA Flouroware

Hey Buck,

I am going to try to meet you guys out there(on the 18th). If I do, I will have a Guide portable that will have an open seat in it. Not sure when i may show up, but will bring some Vbrats, and if you want me to, I can provide a Weber 22" to cook them and whatever anyone else is bringing.

Still not certain, but will check back later in the week to confirm here.

Curtis

Squirtis, sounds great!!! Yes we definately could use a grill and also we should start getting a list of thing together that people are willing to bring...

Hey sandmann you got yourself a deal you can fish in my permy if you want or I will have my 2 man flipover frabill with too..

Shoot me an email and I can give you the details

Sounds great guys Everyone and there brothers can come The more the merrier....

I have recieved an e-mail from jesse

thanks, hopefully we will see you and your wife out there.

I emailed you as well I will be there and the wife should be as long as I can get there grandma to pick them up earlyer in the day when we get to the lake what should i be looking for to find the correct group?? the weather forcast I was looking at says it should be a nice day.

Jesse

larjesr (at) dunwoody (dot) edu

um that is a good question... I hadn't thought about that. well if you follow the road that in towne has plowed it will be one right turn when you get to center (the first big group of houses) and go straight. this will bring you right to my house. if you can't find it give me a call and (952) 836-8035 and ill dirrect you.

I have just sent an e-mail to everyone who posted on. If you have not received an e-mail from me I didn't get it right, let me know if you didn't get one.

Thanks,

Tim

My cell is 952-201-5029 also if anyone cant get ahold of Killa, since his phone seems to always be dead laugh

I was also wondering the same thing we meeting at a certin time and place or just going out to center?

im pretty sure im down for the feb 1st gtg, i will let you all know this weekend im hittin up mille lacs, and i usually work sundays but hope i can make it,

I have to work this weekend otherwise I would be there! Have fun!!

BuckKiller,

My wife and I would like to attend as well. My e-mail address is dougr1969 @ y a k o o (dot) _ _ _. Please feel free to call me on my cell @ 763-923-8824. Never fished the lake before but we are looking forward to meeting everyone. My name is Doug Robinson and my wife is Pauline. Thanks!