• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

"Insane on the Chain" - An FM/HSO Get-Together!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jesse Drummer

• Team Otter

• PDOGG

• KTapper

If you are fishing in a tent, be sure to wave hi when you blow by me today. I am at work out in the country south of Northwood, IA and it sucks out here as well. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow when I go and fish Brushy Creek.

well it was a cold windy day on German to day some sunfish where biting lots of small ones and some bigger ones mixed in with them and some ok sized crappies in there to we ended up keep 12 8 sunfish and the rest crappies all and all it was a pretty fun day

It was windy to say the least! but oh was the perm nice and toasty! lol I hope everyone had a good or great time! I don't think anyone fished the Jeff? bigeye was haveing issues.

everyone, you gotta wait till you see the 20" bass shaun lenway (sp?) caught! very nice!

Im BK19's son

we caught 5 crappies 20 sunnies 3 perch and we only kept 2 crappies it was nice to meet everyone o by the way jessie drummer i think i have seen u b4 maybe at the arlington races

I was lured by 7outof10 to get my rear out of bed this am and go the the gtg. The wind was blowing quite hard but it actually was not that bad in the portable. I ended up catching a ton of small pannies and a nice 1.5 lb. large mouth hit my deadstick. Someone had iced a very nice bass, whoever that was thanks for showing. Overall a very nice day. Thanks to all for getting us in the right direction and putting us on fish. Ill have to attend a few more of these and meet a few more of you nice folks... Thanks....BT

very fun day lots of fish caught although small but fun none the less first time using the low power feature on the fl20 which is great , i had to keep switching from ju jus to diamond jigs to fiskas to keep catching them kinda wierd but seemed like they wanted diferent jigs at different time it was great meeting everyone,

Hey guys here are the pics of the largie I got on the tip up today. Also got a bunch of small gills and crappies. Biggest crappie was 11 inches. Didnt move around much it was hard enough stayin warm in the scout with all the wind lol. I was the one fishing in the scout using my maroon silverado as a wind break. My buddy Erik was also in a scout right next to me. It was fun, had a good time

SS850303.jpg

SS850305.jpg

Sorry I could only spend a couple of hours down there, it was a pleasure to meet all of you, wind was incredible, hope no-one got stuck coming off the lake, that was deep when I left.

Thanks to JD for putting us on the fish.

Have a great day.

Mark

Great, now luckycrank, ReidG and katoguy will have the shakes until open water.

Beauty!

Yep, that's a dandy. I've had the shakes since the boat was put away in early November.

Just starting to plan a trip with Sheepheadslayer and my tourney partner for the March full moon bass bite in Texas.

Some of the fm "guys" went to super P's house for a big fish fry and party ! Even hit the bars for some kareoke! lol all in all we all hada great day watching all the fish swim around on the camera! BK19 and tapper got broken off and we think it was from a pike. everytime the pannies stop i ran around and someone just got broke off! iceman-vexilar king could see the schools of largies when shaun caught his pig!

Some of the fm "guys" went to super P's house for a big fish fry and party ! Even hit the bars for some kareoke! lol

Ya we had fun didn't we? lol had a awsome time on German thanks again Drummer!

I got called into work in the morning for a few hours but was on jefferson in my perm by 11 and caught all the 4" perch and shad I could handle. I kept telling myself that pretty soon I will get a keeper. I did get one 10" perch but she was the only one! I can't believe all the bait in this lake.

Bigeye, if and when you decide to sell your doorprize that you won this weekend, let me know, a buddy of mine would be interested.

Beauty!

I really thought luckycrank was going to drill a big line of holes of Tetonka last year in March and start to flip and pitch, and all that happened then was I mentioned the word bass.....

Looks like everyone had a great time, wish I could have made it! I've been in the Willmar area fishing with some friends all weekend, iced some very nice crappies today, some up to almost 14" so that eased the pain of missing out on this smirk

Beauty!

Nice fish! That's a Gator Slounch! (sp.?)

I better get to tuning my cranks in the bath tub and flippin to coffee cans in the garage. Seriously, nice fish.