• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

"Insane on the Chain" - An FM/HSO Get-Together!

I measured 18" under my house on german yesterday. Drove my truck all over looking for fish and found good ice everywhere I drilled.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jesse Drummer

• Team Otter

• PDOGG

• KTapper

Finally got into a little action last night and this morning, nothing to get overly excited about but it's looking a little better than what I've been finding before, Hopefully I can stay with them for a few days to get there pattern fine tuned by the gtg.

Finally got into a little action last night and this morning, nothing to get overly excited about but it's looking a little better than what I've been finding before, Hopefully I can stay with them for a few days to get there pattern fine tuned by the gtg.

Sounds good Ryan. Any time for pre-fishing the Friday before the event?

That's fine Mike. Let's stay in touch.

Will do, by the way that beef jerkey is gone. Jeremy(no net) thought it was pretty good as well!!

Originally Posted By: Team Otter
That's fine Mike. Let's stay in touch.

Will do, by the way that beef jerkey is gone. Jeremy(no net) thought it was pretty good as well!!

Maybe I should "carry the torch"...

i will unfortunately miss this one. but if its ever decided where the eat/drink will be afterwards and until what time, i could try to sneak away

report on german: very good pannie action during the day still! will be in perm out there tommorrow ! i also heard of a few pike sightings by the beaver dam town of perms! i can't wait till next weekend.

i dont know but i hope its someone that can give me lots of guidance thank you smile

I wish I could be there but I can't. Someone will step up but I see not everyone is jumping at once.

Maybe we need to twist someones arm.....

It wouldn't entail much, just getting everyone together at the landing and then directing people into some type of general area, it should carry itself from there.

UPDATE:

Confirmed:

KTapper

Muddog

herm0026

BK19 (and son)

7outof10

trouble28

Bigeye30"

Rippinlip

Meyer3 (and 2 friends)

chuckwagon (and wife)

PDOGG

Jesse Drummer

"Maybe":

wallyhunter66

wanger29

Team Clam

jhanks50

Between this GTG and the one following on Tetonka, this is a great opportunity to get a handle on some of our area lakes.

wow i think ill put my arm up half way on being the host! i have to work a few things out in the next two days so i am a guaruntee! i have atleast half the lake(German) nailed down on the day bite . the only problem is i might not be able to be at rfo or the lake by 9 a.m. if i can get my kinks smoothed out i will host.

Otter send me a email , i have a few questions. thanks

Erik and I will be there. Hey tapper you got room at your place friday night?

No rooms available for that night I will be staying in Mankato that night.

Well if Jesse and I will be the hosts. We will need a well thought out itinerary of events. Otter if you have and sugestions Email me at [email protected]. Also me and Jesse will be having talks.

Well if Jesse and I will be the hosts. We will need a well thought out itinerary of events. Otter if you have and sugestions Email me at [email protected]. Also me and Jesse will be having talks.

Everyone that can should meet at RFO at 9:00 A.M. grab your bait and supplies and then we can depart as a group to the lakes around 9:30-9:45 I'll be at RFO with some ideas and locations to start and I think Drummer and Tapper have a daytime bite going on right know so hopefully they'll be there as well with some info.

Around 1:00 P.M we could meet up at the German Access, this will give us a chance to find out what's working and what's not. Hit the lakes again for the afternoon and then if people want we could venture back to Madison Lake and grab a few cold ones or sodas and food at the Boat Landing I think it's called that, bar and grill right on the lake. I'm planning on hitting an evening bite that's been producing for me so I probably won't be attending the extra curricular activities.