• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

HSO 4th Annual Spearing Get Together Feb 8th!!! (Final Report)

bassNspear

I am thinking I will be out there early, I have to leave around 1pm. Bass n Spear what time will you be at the landing? can I meet you there. I am never late so just let me know a time. Dietz has my number if you want to call me.

Mitch

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bassNspear

• glenn57

• Gordie

• merkman

ya, you will be able to find it.

Bring as many dogs as you can. Ill have the charcol grill along with me. I think we will have around 15 ppl or so. Seems like there is always a few that come without reply.

Ill be there at 730!

I should get there about 8am.

I'll bring some cajun venison brats for anyone feeling adventurous. I'll bring a folding table too. BnS will need a nice set up for when he cooks us lunch. smile

I'm bringing a couple pans of brownies or cookies a should be there around 7:30 also.

Merk we will all miss you hope things work out for you. I will try and stick one for you.

whats the best time to come? right away in the morning or 10ish, just wondering cuz I wanna see the fish moving smile

ok so Ill have to leave my house by 5am to get there by 8am, Ill try my best should be there between 8 and 9am if I dont get lost... Ill be in a Black cobalt so everyone knows LASKA is here.... Im getting really excited for this thing!!

Im giving away a Purple/Yellow (Yes Viking Colors) Green hornet jigging stick too if any of you guys forgot about me doing that.... Im thinkin biggest fish by the time we eat wins.... Sound fair?

ill put a pic of it up tomorrow after I get off the lake, I dont know whether Ill put line on it or not some guys are picky with what they use... smile

Whoever goes to the get together has to see my GF's pink hornet, its really really girly, sparkles n all Im laughing just thinkin about it but it works awsomely.

It seems like all you guys are going to do is eat after reading all the past post!! Elwood should like that smile

Hey guys just wondering here, with Merk out of the pic, if my buddy and I bring a portable and cut our hole, anyone have an extra spear or anything we could use? We'd need help getting some stuff set up.

Hey guys just wondering here, with Merk out of the pic, if my buddy and I bring a portable and cut our hole, anyone have an extra spear or anything we could use? We'd need help getting some stuff set up.

Ill help ya! If ya only got one spear just switch off thats what my gf n I do, works great for me. Im sure someone will bring extra stuff, some guys have more than enough spears maybe they'll let ya use one who knows.

Okay only 2 days left getting anxious now....

The Green Hornet Jigging stick, Vikings Colors! That ill be giving away at the SGT!!

p_00121.jpg

Another View...

p_00120.jpg

Biggest Fish by lunch gets it!

i will bring an extra spear. i will have an extra reel for the deke also as i am only going to cut 1 hole and try the bns deke setup for the first time. might require my hole gettin cut! J/K. crazy not a problem. when you get there look for a brown chevy truck, dat be me.

yopauly I have an old five tine spear also that you can use it works very well. I'll bring it if you need it.

Can someone bring a few extra live decoys. I wont be passing by a bait shop.

Thanks for the help!

how big do you want? Im going to go to kirbys bait sat. Need some for the tip ups for the whaletail fishing contest sat.

8"-10" or larger i will see what he's got

I go with around 10"-12" live, go big or go home is my way smile Could someone pick one up for me too n Ill give them the money when I get there?

I have a 5 tine spear that I started out with, I could bring that too if someone needed one, let me know.

Whatever you can get. I dont like the monster ones, but if thats all they have, it will do!

Thanks buddy!