• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Darkhouse Spearing Photos Gallery

bassNspear

so what buttons and things are we talking about. lets not forget i may know how to fish smirklaughsmilewink but when it comes to technology i am very handicapped! eeksickconfusedsmile

so what buttons and things are we talking about. lets not forget i may know how to fish smirklaughsmilewink but when it comes to technology i am very handicapped! eeksickconfusedsmile

LOL now that is funny!! laughgrincrazylaugh

buttons and things;

Camera on "normal" function, not "heart" or "flower"

1. Forced flash OFF

2. EV (whatever that stands for) set at somewhere between -1 and -2.

3. Shutter speed slow. My camera has 1/60, 1/30, 1/5, or 1 as settings. Set at 1.

4. ISO 800. Figured out this setting was best for me by trial and error. I just took a lot of pics with different settings and the ISO 800 settings was usually consistently good.

That's all I can think of. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will critique my settings or offer up some better buttons and things.

There's settings on the camera? crazy I'm with Glenn on this one.

Elwood- I think we have the same camera. Mine's a hand-me-down (the wife got the new one). Do you have the manual for yours? How do you shut off the flash?

the digital camera we have has 2 buttons that i know of. one takes the picture the other is to zoom. confusedconfusedeek oh yea and a delete button, maybe have to take it out and experiment some day. therea always delete.

Jpg.jpg

IMG_9375.jpg

some pictures of northerns not that great but trying it out. im in 13 ft of water so its hard to take a pic with no good soild back. hope to get better pictures and some video

IMG_0776_1.jpg

34" male i got late in febuary.

me and a buddy ended up with 4 that night, the other 2 were the size of the smaller one.

IMG_0778.jpg

• 1 month later...

Cool videos.It still amazes me how they can just sit there, inches away from an easy meal, stare at it, then swim away.

great videos. now if I'd lay the flatscreen on the floor and turn out the lights I'd probally have 7 holes in the flat screen grin man I miss the hard water.

i went out spearing a few times this year, needless to say, i was more interested in the slabs grin

192.jpg

this is the 2nd time we went out. i took pics with my iphone. so they are kinda poor quality

pic of our hole and a little bass that would visit us

IMG0060A.jpg

she didnt visit the hole again after feeling the sting of cold steel grin

IMG0061A.jpg

i got quite a few slabs that day. and we had a bunch of pike come in and leave before we got a shot

i do have a pic of a 10 he got, but its on the spear frown

ill try spearing again.. but i think im gonna mostly stick to tip up fishing and rod and reel laugh

IMG0077A.jpg201.jpg

my grandpa got a bunch this year over 10lbs.

( Note from Admin. Please read forum policy before posting again, Thank-You.)

• 6 months later...

Well boys and girls, the start is just around the corner, so everyone can place pictures here from and in the spear house. Please make sure that they are clean pictures as we all know that we cant have pictures of fish on the spear.

Please no pictures of fish on the spear.

Look forward to seeing some great photos for the season. Now we just need some ice

• 3 weeks later...

we need to get this party rolling. I know some of you crazy people have been out on this 3-4 inches of ice, so lets see them photos

We got pike today merkman got two and I one I'll let him post his pics of the pike he had it going on today I saw one this morning then nothing until around 2 pm. man Ilove being out spearing again

001-10.jpg

A "HAWG" in the hole.

4174919741_7e6fee7b1f.jpg

And 2 "HOGG"'s on the ice.

4175716090_2cbeb50c5b.jpg

With 2 fish today. I am probably good for a couple weeks now.

Man, I have been waiting for fresh pike for months!!!

Doing the Bake and Flake as we speak.

Thanks Elwood for a great day!!!!

You should be a guide or somethin' winkgrin