• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Darkhouse Spearing Photos Gallery

bassNspear

pickel is right. Thats stuff rocks! I need to get out and get me some! Hitting the Lake Friday forsure once i get back from my work trip!

I am still waiting for Laska's pics from today.

Hope they did good.

They did get a few and missed one but I'll let l;aska tell the story wish I could of been out there but had othe r things that I volunteired for.

My hole from this last weekend, figuring out how to upload a video, have a 19sec clip of a nord that just wouldnt come into range...

IMG00025-20091213-1035.jpg

This sucker was rediculous, had to be close to 14" long

IMG00020-20091212-1550.jpg

IMG00018-20091212-1042.jpg

Went out this weekend had some decent luck first picture is from Saturday. Sorry crappy cell phone picture buddy and I limited out by 11:00. Second picture is I took my son with on Sunday not as good of day but did get one he was pumped first time he was with and actually got one he couldn't believe it. He watched dad do it this time but next time he's throwing hopefully this weekend

470253271_1644939403_01.jpg

101_2303.jpg

We got set up about 8:00 Speared that one at 8:30 didn't see anything else. We packed up at 11:30 I was so proud that he wasn't bored and begging to go he just stared down the hole looking at the perch and bullheads also pretending to throw a spear. I asked him if he wants to go this weekend He's counting down the days. I think getting him a spear a couple decoys and a chair(no more 5 gallon bucket) was a good idea for christmas.

went back out this after noon for the last hour and a half and stuck another 25 incher got one the same size this morning but forgot the camera but didnt forget it this afternoon.

the pike and my garage sale spear its a beauty

002-16.jpg

Dem Crappies really get those pike fat huh?

Nice fish Elwood!!!

Good to see you are getting the spear warmed up for the get to gator!!!

yea these pike are little piggies that will grow up to be hoggs

grin yea I figure I better practice a bit might have some compition cause Joey,s coming with laugh and he always out fishes me even if its not sunny and 40 degrees wink

It was made by Milton Belts out of Grand Rapids MN back in the 40's

Good thing he made it Y2K compliant!!

Imagine...... Elwood using a spear that is older than him. winkgrin

I had the spear 18 inches over the back of her head just ready the throw and my sucker bolted under me and she followed with mouth wide open so i quick did a shot angled under me and hit it there.. I had extremely good barbs on this particular spear and it held well!

BG nice pike!! ever think about doing action pitures or video seems like your the only one so far with good luck be nice to see some of that till it picks up here.

Nice fish congrats. We can't always get them right behind the head or perfect shots every time keep up the picture posting.

mr

Tried a brand new lake today with deerhunter and his son.. Did pretty good his son got his first northerns. Here is my biggest from today

SDC11668.jpg