• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2008 Green Bay Packers

snoozebutton

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snoozebutton

• zamboni

• Badger

• PierBridge

Can he kick it more than 30 yds?

Zamboni, I have been on the holland. I was Stationed in Charleston on a Destroyer from 1982-1988

Zamboni, I have been on the holland. I was Stationed in Charleston on a Destroyer from 1982-1988

I was on it when it was on Guam. Decommed that old tub. AHHHHH- if the EPA seen all the stuff tossed off the fantail into the ocean, heck woulda broke loose!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: snoozebutton
Not exactly household name, is he.

neither was chris kluwe, though.

Funny thing about Kluwe was Chilly thought about waiving him. He is actually a very good punter.

They are sucking it up as of the last three games! What happened?

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

Well, I think we can officially start talking about the draft now. 5.gif And after giving up 549 yards, I hope they draft defense early and often.

ka24.jpg

Short circuit to LMIT and Badger, this ones for all the 2-0 gloating smile

5 plays away from being 10-3, or is it 1 play away from being 4-9?

J/K Guys, keep stirring the pot. grin

Time to sell hope for 2009!

Haha whats up with that Packers secondary? They've been getting shredded lately, Brees throwing for 4 td's last week, Schaub throwing for 408 yards this week. hahahahahaha

You Packers fans should be thankful Allen hurt Schaub, if he were healthy all those weeks he woulda thrown up 1000 yards. Or something like that

whats up with that Packers secondary? They've been getting shredded lately, Brees throwing for 4 td's last week, Schaub throwing for 408 yards this week.

Well, Woodson got moved to safety for the injured Bigby and Williams is the starter. He looked good earlier this year but has been getting burned regularly lately.

That and no pass rush (Jenkins hurt and KGB tanking this year). You give almost any QB in the league all day to throw and he'll pick you apart. (Except maybe Ferotte.)6.gif

were are all the packer fans lately?????

They left Snooze here all by himself. Funny, they call us the bandwagon fans but as soon as a rough patch comes their way they all vanish.

Just thinking about ALL the Super Bowl's we've won...

Yeah and then telling us about them tired YAWN. Forgot all about the 20+ years you guys sucked, huh??

Just thinking about ALL the Super Bowl's we've won...

this is my favorite excuse. bull. you are thinking about how you would be where the vikings were if TT and MM didn't have their heads inserted into places they shouldn't be.

Originally Posted By: walleyes12
were are all the packer fans lately?????

They left Snooze here all by himself. Funny, they call us the bandwagon fans but as soon as a rough patch comes their way they all vanish.

Well, there are 202 response in this thread. But then 180 of them are from Vikings fans who feel the need to come in here and lift their leg. 5.gif

So what year exactly was the last Minnesota Super Bowl Championship won? I would give props to the Cheese Heads as much as I hate them and I can say that having tasted the victory of the Super Bowl and also having the franchise with the most wins in NFL history. 700 for Da BEARS!

Windy

i am not a huge fan, but if i had to pick a team, i'm a packer backer. i will never understand how vikes guys can discount the past success of green bay. does minnesota play to win the north then go home? or is there biggest goal to finish eith a better record than green bay and call it a great season? i thought you guys the best team till the falcons got ya in the nfc game that year(96?) but since then, the packers have been the better team. you are not the lions, but come on.

i am not a huge fan, but if i had to pick a team, i'm a packer backer. i will never understand how vikes guys can discount the past success of green bay. does minnesota play to win the north then go home? or is there biggest goal to finish eith a better record than green bay and call it a great season? i thought you guys the best team till the falcons got ya in the nfc game that year(96?) but since then, the packers have been the better team. you are not the lions, but come on.

funny. since the vikings inception into the league they have a higher win percentage and more playoff appearances than the packers

But how many World Series titles for the White Sox in 75 years? The Vikes haven't been around near as long as that- yet alone the Twins and their TWO rings wink

We have to get Windy going, boys. A Chicago person talking up the Packers is pretty sad. I lived in the Chicago area, thats sacrelige there.