• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

HSO 3rd Annual Spearing Outting----Dec 20th (updated 11/20)

bassNspear

ya forsure

A red and white one like the bear creeks, and i might have to take it off your hands that weekend!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bassNspear

• glenn57

• Gordie

• merkman

there is one thing you that you have to learn about glen, hes a little slow, and needs to keep typing to remember it all smile

BNS where did you get your profile pic?

took it last year spearing on Andrusion in Dec

Why!

Originally Posted By: Spearhead
BNS where did you get your profile pic?

took it last year spearing on Andrusion in Dec

Why!

Where did you get that decoy?

i received it from a friend of mine that got out of the spearing sport becuase he was getting to old. It was a friend of my Grand Fathers. It is a nice decoy, but i really dont use it alot becuase its to heavy for how i set everything up. If im not using a live decoy(which very seldom doesnt happen), then i will use it.

bring plenty of those pretty dekes you make.

I might be able to bring a few. I've got next week off, so I will be working on them quite a bit.

email sent!

Spear, this is a photo that you sent me when you were talking about your decoys!

email sent!

Spear, this is a photo that you sent me when you were talking about your decoys!

Hmm now I'm really confused, I didn't send that pic but I know where it came from and I'm pretty sure I know that decoy??

I never received said sent email??

Don't the PM's work around here??

I am going to try to make it. I have to go south for Xmas but am going to try to convince the better half to leave on Sunday or Monday. If I do make it I have a couple of houses as well I can bring out with some extra gear for anybody that wants to try.

Hey everyone.

For those are are going to be coming to the event, please email me so we can get a ruff number of how many people and houses are going to be there!

bassnspear at yahoo dot com

Thanks all

its just not going to be the same this year, huey isnt going to make the get together.

MikeDaPike threw in an extra decoy with my order.

I am going to donate this one to the Get-to-Gator.

After lunch we can throw names in a hat and have a drawing for it.

3072978208_d15a6d00b7_b.jpg

Here it is swimming connected to the top eyelet

I wish I could go. I'll be down in Iowa pheasant hunting so I can't complain too much.

I'm sure the Get 2 Gator will be fun. It was nice to meet everyone last year and to have some good food. Anyways, have a good time and stick a fish for me.

Huey

Ps Any chance we'll have another spearing outing later in the year?

hey bns, i didnt e-mail ya but my wife and i will be there. checked the ice on maple thanksgiving day, about 2 inches for sure. bro-in-law said it froze over copletely a week ago.

email sent I hope was havein problems with it

heuy good luck with the pheasants I'm going to be doin that the weekend before in southern Mn along the iwoa boarder

see ya on the ice sometime.

thanks for the emails on who is coming.

We are going to try and plan another one Huey later in the year!