• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

HSO 3rd Annual Spearing Outting----Dec 20th (updated 11/20)

bassNspear

HA i used to get a shot of warm brandy back home when i had a cold it always helped quite a bit. Now i just have a cols full time grin

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bassNspear

• glenn57

• Gordie

• merkman

dad used to make blackberry brandy pancakes in the fishouse and used to sneak a pull every now and then.UMM

you guys are out of control.

Elwood, your bring your wheeler correct? Just wanta make sure that you are, becuase i dont wanta pull mine 1hr one way if i dont have to!

BNS Last night I went to change oil in it and broke the oil drain cap and I have to scramble to find one before saturday I found them on the net but thats 3 days away going to check a few other places.

Another friend of mine is also comeing and he is going to bring his wheeler also and if I cant get mine to work I'm going to try and borrown one.

I was broadcasting the webcam while driving in to the city on Hwy 65 this morning so it should be a go.

Elwood if you need anything just throw me an e-mail.

found the part I need in cambridge and will pick it up later today so I should be bringing my wheeler

I am sure this has been repeated somewhere, but I swear I looked and couldn't find it anywhere, what time is this all starting on saturday?

Just to add a update.

Merkman and Myself were going to show up about 7:30-8:00 at the landing and go from there. What we have done, is try to set up around one another, not to close, but in walking distance so when it comes time for some lunch by the american flag, we can all hang out together. After that, we usally take the time to walk around and check others setups and get new ideas from one another.

Questions, please let me know.

Ok got the time! LOL

OK Guys n Gals tomorrow is the Big Day! What is the forecast for down there? You people should have a great time.

hey merkman thats the same forecast i seen. laughwink on the outside i heard 19 degrees and 3-5 inches of snow. no need to fear though i have a can-am wheeler! smilewhistle see ya tomorrow.

I got some spicy pickeled pick for this outing.

as for the forcast future so bright I got a wear shades!

wind is supose to pick up in the afternoon sometime and 19 degrees with snow

They should be moving just before the wind starts up.

See ya'll out on the ice for the get-to-gator. I'll be in the old kato spear house. Might possibly have my wheeler out there also.Tan Grizzly 660.

Originally Posted By: elwood

They should be moving just before the wind starts up.

007.jpg

I hope it doesn't get this windy. That was not a very enjoyable day, especially loading things up. smirk

I'll see y'all there too, I'll be wearing the blaze orange bombers cap and driving the beat up dark blue durango

merkman, i left work tonight and got home and forgot all the meat that i had set aside for the outing. Im a retard.

Weather might get out of hand tommorrow, but thats ok. Im excited to hang out with youall.

Elwood, thanks for bring the wheeler along so i dont have to hall mine with!

BNS its only a three wheeler but it really works great and there is another buddy of mine bringing his

ok perfect. Thanks for doing that, just saves me the time and hassel of not bring the trailer and wheeler.

See you all there tommorrow morning!

I was on the way by 6 this morning and it was snowing already. Made it to Royalton and decided to turn around and come home. I hope the ones that made are seeing some fish.

I had to go out plowing today so I was not able to make it frown

Hope everybody that made it had a great time and saw some fish.

Hopefully the outing later in the year the weather will cooperate more and I can make it to that one. I was really looking forward to meeting you guys/gals out there.

Yeah same hear staid back do to the snow !!! But the boss just called and said were starting Sunday morning AHHHHHHHHH I could have gone! now I wasted a good op to get out spearing for the first time. cry Hope those that went had a good time and saw some fish. Hope everyone makes it home safe!

Ididnt see a fish but had a blast and was great to see everyone and talk a little smack.

didnt miss family xmas party thanks to merkman and in fact since I was last to arive I got nominated to be santa

HO HO HO

you would be a great santa clause.

We are doing on by tonka in Feb.

We should do one south next year!