• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Picture Posting of harvested animals

harvey lee

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bassNspear

• Archerysniper

• Musky Buck

• DonBo

HPIM0636.jpg

This is my first deer I shot the 3rd weekend up in Bagley, MN at 300 yards in a river bed

9 pt 165 lb taken with Browning White Gold Medallion 30-06, Leupold 3x9x40, 180 Gr Winchester Supreme Elite

Bigslugger, nice buck! What is up with the duct tape on his rear leg? Looks like the front leg is snapped too, must of took off and collided with something??? What is the hairless area on his body right where the rear quarter meets the torso too? Darn, that is one beat up swamp buck!

DOC

thought i would put this pic up of my cousin who stuck this guy monday night i believe his first deer w/ the bow ever i think it weighed around 170 shot near new ulm

jakesbuck.jpg

Congrats to Jake for winning 1st place in the Outdoor News with this buck.

betterpicofme.jpg

My first buck eight pointer!

betterpicofus2.jpg

My Fiance' and I he got a nine... :P

Sorry bout the blood all we had was a cardboard camera and we had to drag for a half mile!

Got this hunt for my 50th Birthday. (present from myself because I didn't think I would turn 50 too many more times)

SE Montana, Powder River area with my 300WSM.

DSC00919-1.jpg

Nice pics everyone!

DonBo, Nice Mulie! One of these days I am going to just break down and spend the money for a quality mulie hunt. I have been wanting to head out west and chase those mulies for quite a long time.

GoggleEye

Nice pics everyone!

DonBo, Nice Mulie! One of these days I am going to just break down and spend the money for a quality mulie hunt. I have been wanting to head out west and chase those mulies for quite a long time.

GoggleEye

Thanks. That's exactly what I did. I hunted archery antelope with this same outfitter a couple times and saw the quality of the deer firsthand. Like I said, didn't think I'd turn 50 many more times.

B-Man what kind of canoe is that???...Pelican???

yep, pretty tough canoes. That one flew off my blazer a few years ago at 60 mph and just got a little road rash smile

Bigslugger, nice buck! What is up with the duct tape on his rear leg? Looks like the front leg is snapped too, must of took off and collided with something??? What is the hairless area on his body right where the rear quarter meets the torso too? Darn, that is one beat up swamp buck!

DOC

The duct tape and the bag was to hold the tag on while going down the road. The front leg is broken because I clipped him there on my first shot

The hairless patch is actually a strap

As a matter of fact he was a river/slough buck

• 3 weeks later...

My dad shot that with a 300 win mag 180 grain remington corelocks I was useing my bow 3 days of scouting 7 days of hard hunting and that was the only moose we saw.

• 3 weeks later...

This is by far the biggest deer harvested by either of us in our hunting career my Bro in law with his scooped rack northern Minnie swamp buck.843677-R1-027-12_014_0001.jpg843677-R1-009-3_005_0001.jpg

My daughter had to gey in on one

843677-R1-003-0_002_0001.jpg

Hey LC, there you go, now you've got to wonder what your next deer will look like ? Good luck next year ! smile

Hey LC, there you go, now you've got to wonder what your next deer will look like ? Good luck next year ! smile

Thanks, Yes i do wonder what my next deer will look like.