• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Picture Posting of harvested animals

harvey lee

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bassNspear

• Archerysniper

• Musky Buck

• DonBo

Here is a buck that my dad shot opening morning, it was a 8 pointer, with a 23 inch spread, and the G2 were 9 inches long.

Nice looking deer!

dadmonsterdeer.jpg

Nice bucks, fellas! If someone needs pics posted email them to me. Just put your screen name in the email somewhere. huntnfishmn at yahoo

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, its a bear about 300+ pounds. He killed it in 1983 in Canada. He was the only one to get a baer that year with hes friends, and it was with a spear! Wish the pic was better.

• 1 month later...

thanks! Bear st.louis county, elk sw montana both DIY, just figured out how to post pics. Have six trail cams out last week we had over 1600 pics

Here is a buck I harvested in Southern WI on 12/29 during our late season CWD Zone Holiday Hunt. I was after this buck all bow season and had so many close calls with him. It was great to finally seal the deal in the last few days of the season but I wish I could have got him with the bow. I guess I will have to wait till next year to go after his grandpa who is still runnin in the area. Sorry about the blood, I cleaned it up as good as I could.

GoggleEye

100_20131.jpg