• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Trail Cam Pics

muskie55

AWESOME PICS!! Cool to look at the times on your pics and match them up to the previous ones and see the bucks eating then 15 minutes later fighting or the one is looking off into the woods and 1/2 hour later they are locked up!!!! good luck to you during the season!!!

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sticknstring

• archerystud

• 96trigger

• PerchJrkr

I think I'd just maybe pull the trigger on that 160+(heavy on the plus!) I like your plan on waiting it out for him. Wait til he has more than apples on his mind. Might be the only way to see him during daylight.

dunns you are the man!!!!! those are some GREAT photos. you are a luck man to have an area like that.

Yes we are fortunate but there has been alot of dedication and passing on 3.5ers. Get your neighbors involved show them the pics of the big ones. Then they get fired up and see you are having success passing up the little ones. Next year looks even better with all the 3.5ers we have right now.

my buddy had 3 trail cameras out on public land this summer and last weekend they went to get them to see if there had been any deer on the cameras. when they went to look for the 2 cameras closest to his stand sight, they were both gone. they were very upset and when they went to look for the 3rd one it was there so they brought it to there cabin to see some pics and when they pulled up the photos on the computer they saw a photo of a man walking through the woods with 2 trail cameras in his hands. the next picture was a pic of the same dude driving past it in his pickup and they were able to see the license plate and call the DNR and police on him. haha i think its pretty funny how they saw the man on there 3rd trail camera walking through the woods with there other 2 trail cameras!

serves that guy right, I bet he wishes that he had found the third one! Theives... you know what we should do to them.

B.Amish is right. It's definitely not right to take someones cameras, but I believe it's also illegal to leave cameras on public lands. It depends on the kind of public land, but here's the regs for (public) state forests:

Personal property may not be left or positioned so as to obstruct use of a road or trail. Personal property left unattended for 14 days shall be deemed abandoned.

well a camera in a tree would not obstruct use of a road or trail and if they checked the cameras within 14 days this rule would not apply...........

Risky business.

Put a steak in front of tiger, and chances are he is going to take it.

I am not condoing theft in any way. But its a risk right off the bat to put anything on public land. There is no shortage of bad apples out there, that wont think twice about taking something that is easy pickens.

I am reserved putting cams on our private land.

I know people at times have pulled into our back field.

How about this pic? I get a buck on camera as its crossing in front, and look whats behind him. It aint me or anyone in our party. I am guessing they saw the flash from my camera. They had to have.

nov8.jpg

Interesting pic, BLB! Makes you wonder who's checking on your land. Someone posted a trail cam picture on here a year or two back of a kid looking into the camera. Kind of a funny picture, but it also makes you wonder how much people are trespassing.

Hey BLB,

That does look like a nice one. Thick neck on him.

The guy in the photo below is on private property. Glad he didn't grab my camera.

SUNP0046.jpg

it was kind of wierd though because where they hunt in the superior national forest there usually isnt any type of hunter within 45 miles of them and the closest town is like 1/2 an hour away.

they also caught the guy doing some ilegal stuff like driving his truck down the snowmobile trails with are clearly posted saying NO TYPE OF AUTOMOBILE BESIDES SNOWMOBILES ARE PERMITED ON THE TRAILS! so i think he got busted for that too

Makes you wonder who's checking on your land. Someone posted a trail cam picture on here a year or two back of a kid looking into the camera. Kind of a funny picture, but it also makes you wonder how much people are trespassing.

This one grin

3EIZjiTp4+UD4pS6lWimWelsM5+Mktce0280.jpg

Geez guys, a couple of awesome pics on here! I just noticed this thread, had a blast looking through the pics.

Yeah I did once and had about 5 pic's of 2 different little bucks and about 15 pic's of does but it was only after 3 days. I was suppose to go and swap cards on sunday and maybe hunt but things did not work out so I hope to change them out on Thursday when I have a day off and then try to hunt friday night and sat. I will let you know and maybe try to put up some pic's.

Froggy