• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2008 NBA Playoffs

Scott M

Yea i agree, When he said thanks to Sota right away that put a big smile on my face. Minnesota help him become the great player that he is and CONGRATS to him

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott M

• bassNspear

• Sandmannd

• CNY Tim

Didn't need to drop the f-bombs,

I was thinking the same thing. It's not that I don't use them, but when you're on national tv use your head. The NBA could be so much better on TV if these guys could stop with the 4 letter words. They could mic all of the talk on the court all game long. You could get to know the players better and watch a game with a kid under the age of 12. The Wallace outburst in the eastern finals was the worst. They didn't have time to bleep that one at all. This is a big part of the NBA image problem. Starting all the games at 9 eastern doesn't help the NBA either. Between that and the swearing how do they expect to develop the next generation of NBA fans. The NBA has so much potential, too bad they don't know how to run a league. Maybe they should take look at the NFL. They would have fined all of these guys.

Congrats KG, Ray Allen, and Danny Ainge exec. of the year for rescuing a floundering franchise and turnining it around in one year. Doc Rivers and staff developed a suffocating defense and they stuck with what worked for 4 quarters, instead of spot quarters. Lakers fortunately never had a chance. A shot out to Minnesota fans from a very appreciative Boston fan, thanks for Kevin Garnett, minus the F-Bombs he is the player that got me excited about this team, that was the acquisition that got me stoked. We are the Champs again after 22 years!

kg0708jan2vshou4qscorebum7.jpg

THAT WAS AWESOME. Good thing the f bombs were censored, man i loved seeing the lakers get absolutely spanked. And it's even better that my predictions panned out. GO KG..... you're the man.

Was nice to see KG and Allen finally get a ring, what was also awesome was when KG mentioned SOTA he hasn't forgotten about us.

Well I hope he didn't forget about Sota, he could pave most of our roads for what we gave him, he did make a nice Gatorade commercial with his rant.

He was talking about sota all night last night after they won the game. Talking about how that helped him and it was all for them and all that good stuff. Hes all about sota IMO

He was talking about sota all night last night after they won the game. Talking about how that helped him and it was all for them and all that good stuff. Hes all about sota IMO

He was, is and always will be a sports icon here. I'm sure we'll see him in the future, he'll come through for charity work and what not. I'm glad he respects where he comes from. Shows some good character.

I was, is and always will be a sports icon here. I'm sure we'll see him in the future, he'll come through for charity work and what not. I'm glad he respects where he comes from. Shows some good character.

I agree

badger, you got me tagged...never played sports in my life. Probably couldn't tell the difference between a basketball or a football.

Great teams beat great players...in this series Kobe was not a Great player. Great players are not taken out of it like he was in this series. He looked like he couldn't do a thing. Sure the C's played great team defense...but isn't Kobe suppose to be Kobe? He wasn't even hitting the open shots!

all about sota' and all that stuff??? I'll be at the Target Center next year when the banner is raised "thanks sota' for ME winning a title in Boston, while the Celtics raise the real thing.

what KG really menant by saying ,"thanks sota" and the rant was,, thank you very much Timberwolves for getting me outta that cold arse place and on a real team and a real city, with a real chance at winning something other than a fan favorite.

You win for my team (the T-wolves) and if you go somewhere else,, I hope you lose,, becasue it's not my team.

I don't pull for Johann to win in New York, nor will I.

CONGRATS to the Celtics as a franchise for #17.

Quote:
I don't pull for Johann to win in New York, nor will I.

I am not either, I dont think many are anyway.

I don't mind that KG won. In fact I am very happy for him. I don't care for Johann or even Torre Hunter. They followed the green... One former player I really don't like is Sam Cassel. I think he is a real Chump. He had one good year here and then wined and cried for a bigger contract. When he didn't get it he wouldn't even play. I didn't like watching him bob around on the bench like he did something to earn his ring. I have never like him and I never will..... OK now I feel better.