• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SYLVIA BITE

noodle did you go out this weekend i never got the chance to but maybe this week if the ice is still good. maybe we can hook up.You can show me some new places to park and fish.I dont really know the area to well.I would like to see some of those bull gills and slab crappies.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• noodlerod

• bassNspear

• mike morris

• sid0120

confused.gif Have'nt been out since wed pm ! did do a drive by today and seen guys out , on foot , on wheelers , and on snowmobiles. maybe tomarrow , most likely , definetly will go in the afternoon , but I cant be certian. I dont know about parking places there kinda full .. places to fish ? my wife wont let me tell no one else !!! LOL I didnt know the area either when i first started out but 30+ years of trial and error I figured out a couple things . crazy.gif I could show you some recent pictures, a H@## of a gutz pile or a bag or two of frozen fillets left yet the rest is fertalizer... whats yer e-mail?? grin.gif

i was talking to a guy that lives on the lake and he was saying that they are still getting fish out there, but you have to be careful of the ice, so watch yourself.

Noodle, get off my rock pile!!! I know you know where im talking about!!

grin.gif BNS , sorry no rocks for this cat just weeds lots of weeds , find green weeds and you will find fish !!! no rock piles till opener .. besides last time I checked I didn't find any survey stakes out there L.O.L. wich rock pile anyway the north ,south ,east or west or was it the center pile ???? HA! HA! HA! ya gonna be out there opener cross'n eyes ??? grin.gif

its not to hard to find weeds on these to lakes, just have to find the fish that are by them

Glad your having some good luck. Hope to see ya out there this summer, as i spend a ton of time outthere.

Its sometimes hard to find green standing weeds this time of year ,I meant if you can find them you'll find fish forsure!!! It's getting harder to get on and off the ice , this wind and warm weather today will take its tole. But hopefully it'll last till the weekend !!! yesterday was another excellent day of fish'n (nuff said) too windy today , we'll see what tomarrow brings and oh yeah luck has nothing to do with it. until next post watch yer bobbers ladies... grin.gif p.s. gadgetman where ya been I havn't seen you or your partner in a few days??

I know yer sitting there thinking of something I can smell the smoke way down here

Hey Noodle, I was just quietly lurking in the background....We both had kid obligations this past wknd. Volleyball tourneys and confirmation. Wanted to get out yesterday but didnt get home from work until 6:30. Sounds like tomorrow may be tough with a chance of rain, but Thursday sounds like it may be the last hurrah, warm, sunny and no wind. Hope the ice holds out till then. Our friend was looking south out of his access last night and saw 4 guys out in the middle where Danny was fishing on Friday, was that you?

grin.gifyes it was ! I think if we can find places to get off and on we have it made till maybe fri or sat hopefully sun theres still plenty of ice on the main water . A little windy today I think i'll take a break and go wed am .

Gadgetman - I feel like I should know you? What's your name, or if you don't feel like posting your name, maybe your initials?

couldn't resist , found a place kinda out of the wind and did it again ! all C&R awsome time !!!

dude, you must be having some awesome luck, congrats!!

Leave some for me this summer when i take the family out would ya??

Hey Mike, my name is Steve....so Noodlerod, how was the ice? I looked at it late this evening on the north end of the west lake and it looks pretty scary. I can still get out from my spot but am not sure if I want to walk across some fairly deep water to get to any spots I would want to fish. I'm guessing if you were walking on it it must still be pretty thick! Do you think it will still be usable tomorrow? Hope to see you out there.

just come in from the lake a few minutes ago ! IT WAS SPOOKY , I was out in the bay on the east lake and will not be going back , I'll leave it for the light weights.. I tried to get out on the north end of the west lake but thats light weight ice also .. There were 2 guys on the hump in the north bay and the ice was ok yet there but it didnt look like they were doing that well. I'm gonna try once more this evening on another spot but we'll see that ice is going fast , It's amazing how fast that wind and sun can peel that ice off. Hey gadgetman yer funny , tomorrow I have no clue , I'm down to counting hours on the ice not days.. do ya want me to give ya a call tonight and give ya the report??

Noodlerod, if you have any more to report this afternoon I wouldnt mind hearing about it. I Have some church stuff with my son this evening but, after 8 I should be home. Just be careful, dont want to hear about you on the news. I think that I may just declare the ice season officially over, much as I hate to say it cry.gif

crazy.gifHey Gadgetman check this out !! my buddie just called me , he's out where you and i seen each other last , at 11:30am a wheeler came from up by the narrows drove into sunset and set up camp . (nuts or what) I'm not even walking out there no more . I'll give you a call tonight after I come in from my last time out (maybe)...

cry.gifNo I had to go in to work for a couple of days ! wed evening was my last time out.. I have made this ice season offically over , time to get the boat ready and wait for open water , see ya on the lake ladies until then watch yer bobber..

Noodle why are you quiting so early in the season.The fishing gets good and you leave the ice.Thats ok more for me and chad.

come open water you and chad better look out with that little green weenie !! tyler and I will swamp ya with the blue ghost!!!

I dont know ? were a pretty rowdy bunch , ya might wanna bring gloves and some head gear ... crazy.gif

noodlerod... you got an e-mail I could contact you at? I think I might know who you are.

you tell me what you think my intials are along with yer e-mail address and I'll tell ya if yer right or wrong!!!and also what I could do for ya..

\:D BNS , don't take it personal I was just kidd'n , I'm sure we'll run into each other this summer , probally aready have I have a 1959 starcraft sport n ski 15' blue with a 1986 25hp evinrud converted to fish'n boat. not much but it serves it's perpose as I do most of my eye fish'n from shore in waders..