• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thoughts on Joe Mauer

Dahitman44

Ya Peterson sure makes that WEAK Bears defense look pitiful, just wait now that we have one of their best offensive players added to our team, we will just make the Bears look that much worse! You wouldnt have thought that to be possible! LOL

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dahitman44

• Windy City Walleye Hunter

• tisosy11

• Scott K

I just realized this was on the Joe Mauer thread, oh well! Not the football thread.

I think everyone was sick of bashing the home town boy and got to talking about him QBing the vikes. This thread has moved around abit.

You know what, I'm fine with the bears having the 3rd best linebacking group in the division.

ps You guys had to keep briggs because he's been covering up how overrated #54 is.

Tisosy,

Keep dusting off that trophy case, eventually the Queens will win one, or was that the Cubbies that would win one???

All I know is we got ours, both Da Bears and my beloved Pale Hose.

Windy

Da Bears --

Never forget that SNL skit -- best sports on ever, IMO

OK Hitman,

As long as you love Da Bears skit, here is a quiz question for you, my friend.

Q: If it was Ditka vs God in Da Super Bowl, who would win?

A: Trick question, Ditka is God!

DAAAAAAAAAAA Bears!

Windy