• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

deer ticks?

brassman

The ticks are bad down here in the west-central part of the state as well, hunting Pope and Kandiyohi counties this week and last the dog has been crawling with them at the end of each night. Probably taking 4 embedded ones off him a day in the last 10 days or so. Yummy.

I was out last week with my setter and I only found one on her, uplander told me about a trick and boy did it work. First off I can't use the bio spot or frontline as it makes her break out in a rash all over her back...so I go with a tick collar and a tick spray. I hesitantly bought the all natural stuff but boy am I happy with the results. I sprayed her before we went out and once when we were done and only found one on her on the only spot I didn't spray around her nose/eyes. It was about 12 bucks at Petco. I'll never go out with out it.